ID:115641

I am in search of a pixel artist or two to do some... pixel art (o.O) for me. I have redone the person base a bit found in the NWotS source to my very cheap liking and now I would like some clothes and other stuff to go with it. Below is a list of what I would like and if you think that you can oblige me with even just one out of the list, then please contact me.

bases

Clothes
- shirt
- pants
- etc

Hair
- male style hair
- female style hair

Weapons
- swords
- etc

For the most part, I am not too picky. Please no ripped icons. :\

If your pixel art skills lay elsewhere than doing people-style things, I could also use a pixel artist or two to do walls, flooring, terrain, etc.

Contact Me:
AIM: MeluvdaKitteh
Email: [email protected]
If you send me a page, I may not respond right away.
I would like to help ya :D. This week I am too busy as my exams going on so can start working from next week!

MSN : [email protected]
What exactly is NWotS? I would be interested in helping though. Added you on msn (Ace Seeker), this blog post is a week old so I don't know if your still looking or need those same icons. Just e-mail anything you'd be interested in getting iconned and maybe a picture or two of the game (Like with buildings, trees, etc) so I can view the style. I am still an iconner in training though.
I love when people say to email them and then DON'T provide their email.
Spunky_Girl wrote:

^

Spunky_Girl wrote:

You can add people to your pager and send a message to their e-mail instead of their pager.