Naruto VS

by Masterralphy55
Naruto VS
A New Original Naruto Fighting game!
Maybe storing clients who already fighted in a global list, then after every single client has fighted, clear the list and start over.
Just a first thought of a solution to that problem.
Maybe an In-Game Lobby system like DBTF by Inferno L Flames.

Well there are lots of possibilities.
Neo Rapes Everything wrote:
Maybe storing clients who already fighted in a global list, then after every single client has fighted, clear the list and start over.
Just a first thought of a solution to that problem.
Maybe an In-Game Lobby system like DBTF by Inferno L Flames.

Well there are lots of possibilities.

we were discussing this earlier. For the Beta, or at least the final, the plan is to allow several players onto a shell server and to take turns randomly picking people to have 1v1 fights. Basically, one server could do everything. The only problem with this is that: if we have a huge amount of players, then we won't have the time to get to everyone.

I'm not sure exactly what to do in that case, however, if the shell that we have can host multiple servers then two or three might be more than enough.

There will also be character unlocks. =)
People, if you're seeing this please fight me i'm playing as Sasuke right now.
From what I've seen while playing, it does not lag that much. Maybe allowing a single server to have around 2-3 Fights at once won't affect much, that way if there are more than expected players online, they must not wait for too long to engage in a fight.

Maybe, you could make it so people can select wether they are players or spectators, that way, someone who does not want to battle will not take a turn, where someone else wanted to actually fight.
That's when our lobby comes in :)
Bringing game down on the dedicated servers(due to the lack of errors, a VPS can't fix, only a manual host) For now, look for anybody that can host so he/she can reboot when he/she has to and so on. Dedicated servers will be back up when everything is in good conditioning :)
Add a win/loss scoreboard.
King_LiOnZ wrote:

Of course, though that'll all be added for the beta. We're currently in Alpha and the beta wont be out for at least another week or two
Bravo1 wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:

Of course, though that'll all be added for the beta. We're currently in Alpha and the beta wont be out for at least another week or two

:D
AWSOME!!! Now All We Need Is More Chars
Can You Make Game Always Hostable, Because It Only 2 Players Pur Turn, Not Alot of time to Practice
Just start your own server. I'll add a menu for hosts so that you can close the server down early in order to just have 1v1 practice.
i meant when game is complete =D is this always hostable?
1. Try to fix lag
2. Add More Chars
3. ALSOME GAME!
Rate (8-10)
-2 for laggs
of course
Zelda1332 wrote:
1. Try to fix lag
2. Add More Chars
3. ALSOME GAME!
Rate (8-10)
-2 for laggs

Seriously, aren't 5 enough? We aren't working on doing like 500+ characters, we need to fix ALL mistakes, bugs, implant better systems, skills, passives, fix lag(etc) before we add anymore(besides, not that hard doing a character so like always, save the best for last :))
Masterralphy55 wrote:
Zelda1332 wrote:
1. Try to fix lag
2. Add More Chars
3. ALSOME GAME!
Rate (8-10)
-2 for laggs

Seriously, aren't 5 enough? We aren't working on doing like 500+ characters, we need to fix ALL mistakes, bugs, implant better systems, skills, passives, fix lag(etc) before we add anymore(besides, not that hard doing a character so like always, save the best for last :))

i dont mean 500, i mean (15-20) but the more you got the funner it will be, just saying
Patience Zelda, Sheesh.
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Patience Zelda, Sheesh.

=D ok *sits*
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Patience Zelda, Sheesh.

Yeah, Link is on his way.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8 9