Bleach Wars [Beta 0.2]

by Kboy33
Bleach Wars [Beta 0.2]
A New Bleach Sidescroller! Fight with your favourite characters!
ID:1164897

Lasest host files - http://www.sendspace.com/file/wedx96

A New Bleach Sidescroller! Fight with your favourite characters!

Coded by: Viktorian
Iconning by: Kboy33 and SasukeHawk

Rules:

1. No Racism
2. No Multikeying
3. No Bullying
4. No Spamming/Advertising
5. No Arguing with Owners/GM's
6. No Abusing Powers {GM's}
7. No obscene images
8. Refrain from swearing alot
9. No Caps lock spamming
10. Have Fun :3

We do not claim to be the creator of any anime series. We had absolutely no part in any creation of any anime series, and are just dedicated fans of various anime series who have taken their time to create this game.
Alrighty, now that this is listed, I'll be posting the update logs here. Currently I'm working on fixing all bugs that occured in the testing. We didn't test it out much, so please post any bug that you find, until I make a Bug Report command for ingame Bug Reports. Also, Kboy33 is working on making some more icons for characters that don't have any type of skills, e.g. Byakuya. Tommorow we will have our first official update.

Edit: I've forgot to say that currently you can buy ALL the characters. It's due to Cash amount being so high and reason why it's so high is because we need everyone to try all the characters in order to test them all completely. Later on, once we get more characters, prices will be adjusted. So don't worry about cash right now.
why is this game aloud to be posted on the hub when its clearly incomplete?
Just because a game's incomplete doesn't mean it's not allowed to have a HUB. Games such as NEStalgia, Eternia, Etc. aren't "complete", and never will be considering they will always be updated. An "Incomplete" game is only taken from the listings if it's not being updated and has no, or minimal, content.
theres not even a workign chat system its just a map with a character...
Er.... just press U to talk O.o' And Branks, yes, currently it's sorta shitty but it's not like this is the fully playable edition, it says ALPHA doesn't it...? And besides, what's with all this hate.....
I'm not really digging the fact that incomplete/total shit games are being listed on the game updates page. I'd prefer occasional updates from games that are actually good than a lot of updates from games like this.
Supporting games like this isn't going to raise that standard, either. I know I have a different mindset than Tom with the whole ordeal, but there has to be more of a focus on the few games that aren't garbage like Epic, NEStalgia, Startegem, etc. I see the numerous games like this as an embarrassment to the community.
Branks wrote:
Terrible.

Branks, constructive critisizm is actually liked. Statements such as "Terrible" are not appreciated. The creators of this game did try hard to make this so please have some respect.
Branks wrote:
Kumorii wrote:
I'm not really digging the fact that incomplete/total shit games are being listed on the game updates page. I'd prefer occasional updates from games that are actually good than a lot of updates from games like this.

The BYOND standard is 'total shit games'...

Then leave.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Supporting games like this isn't going to raise that standard, either. I know I have a different mindset than Tom with the whole ordeal, but there has to be more of a focus on the few games that aren't garbage like Epic, NEStalgia, Startegem, etc. I see the numerous games like this as an embarrassment to the community.

However we are making a fan-game which puts as at a lower standard due to the fact it's not original. Nevertheless, we never asked for any negative comments that won't do us any good (even if you may think so yourself.)

This was made for fans by fans. So to anyone else who is going to post comments like this and Branks, please keep your thoughts to yourself since I nor Viktorian will want to hear them.
Eh, you people sure like to demoralize new creators... :(
Isn't BYOND supposed to be Build YOUR OWN Net Dream? What's the point in ruining mine? Well what ever you may think, I'm not giving this up just because it's not as good as top games. And even if it's the last game on the world you may play, I'll still work on it.
In response to Viktorian
Build Your Own Net Dream doesn't mean slap together a half-assed project. It means to use the tools given to you to learn how to make a well-made game. I hate it when people use that excuse. It's like the whole "You Only Live Once" thing where people take a thing and destroy it.

Oh well, I'm done here.
Well how can you know that this won't turn out to be a well-made game or something at least close to it? It's freaking ALPHA why can't you people relize that -.-
Viktorian, best to ignore them. After a game of theirs is put onto the "Game of The Month" article, they all get troll-happy so it's best to ignore.
Please don't fight in the comments section. Got a problem - Message me on pager.
As I said before.
Im actually interested to see where this game will go, sure this game is incomplete but i see some hope in it, i just have to ask what kind of game is this gonna be, like is it gonna be a rpg where you do quest and fight monster and bosses? or just a fighting game like tekken or king of fighters? So ill be rooting for this project and wish you guys luck to the creators
In response to Viktorian
Viktorian wrote:
Isn't BYOND supposed to be Build YOUR OWN Net Dream?

Sure is, but you have copied content from someone else therefore it's not really YOUR OWN it's just your Net Dream built on BYOND.

Good luck though!
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Viktorian wrote:
Isn't BYOND supposed to be Build YOUR OWN Net Dream?

Sure is, but you have copied content from someone else therefore it's not really YOUR OWN it's just your Net Dream built on BYOND.

Good luck though!

BYNT for the win :D and thanks. I capped YOUR OWN in order to say that i can make it the way i want and not think if it's going to be super good or bad, i just want to make it xD

Darkal111 wrote:
Im actually interested to see where this game will go, sure this game is incomplete but i see some hope in it, i just have to ask what kind of game is this gonna be, like is it gonna be a rpg where you do quest and fight monster and bosses? or just a fighting game like tekken or king of fighters? So ill be rooting for this project and wish you guys luck to the creators

It's gonna be a purely fighting game, maaaaybe with some RPG elements like 'Kill that guy' or 'Kill 5 enemies in less than 1 minute to get more gold' and stuff like that. But it's mostly going to be a fighting game. Although... I'm planning to add a mode where players go together and kill hordes of Hollows and stuff like that. So it should be somewhere in between :D Thanks for the support :)
Page: 1 2 3 4