ID:116664

After days of waiting on paypal to finally clear my transaction from my bank account to my paypal account, it finally happened, not moments ago.

Now it's time for business!

I have created the basis for the forums and given EmpirezTeam and Lige their required administrative access to the site and forums. Everything is now being set into place as we being to get the ball rolling.

ET and Lige will work at their own pace to accomplish their duties. They are under no obligation to even help if they decide they don't have the time for it or if they just don't want to.

Onto Business

Now that the contest has been addressed on a blog post I made yesterday, let's get some games submitted and listed! The contest to follow the end of this one will have to do with either one of the games that is listed at the time or all of them. We'll have to try to cook something up for you guys, but don't worry, we won't let you down. ;)

We still could use some more help. Hit the page's forums here if you would like to submit a game for listing or if you would like to offer your hand in support to the cause. Any kind of assistance is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading. Now, let's get something developed!
We only have two submissions so far. Start developing simple games! All of you!

BTW, forum url not working.
Sounds good. I might try and fix the bugs in lumbergary and submit. But my programming is crap lol.
Ugh >.> Still haven't come up with a good idea for what I want to make. This sucks. I hate my brain. XD
Get a good CSS. Make it look fancy. And get someone else to write yer blog post. </troll>

Good Luck, Yusuke~
What's wrong with my blog posts? lol

There really isn't alot to say right now.
okay i will upload the game i made its called foryusuke13bylaserdog
edit heres the linkhttp://www.byond.com/games/Laserdog/forysuke13bylaserdog
Laserdog wrote:
okay i will upload the game i made its called foryusuke13bylaserdog

Omfg, make sure you got that high-quality blur in your game icons.
l33t123hax That would be like byond going into the 18 dimension.
An You Laser dog...., you would stand above all...
As god of the new Byond.
get on MSN so we can talk
Interesting place you got here.
I hope it becomes a place of many great games!
Maybe hold a competition in the future?
That'd be fun.
Complex Robot wrote:
Interesting place you got here.
I hope it becomes a place of many great games!
Maybe hold a competition in the future?
That'd be fun.

Aye. I announced a competition a few days ago from my personal blog prior to the paypal transaction to give this site membership. There's still time! Worst case scenario, you can submit your game to be listed and endorsed by us. =D
Well, I have a single day at this point.
I'm not sure what I can do, really.
I might consider it if I come up with something.
This looks promising :) Good post yusuke, ignore Darwin lol.