ID:116852

Keywords: pokemonz, sdbo
Pokemon Z

Zete and I are currently playing around on the game to make sure it is fully functional for the release. We found a couple of bugs and once they are fixed, I will be hosting the server for the public. Expect the server up today around 1:00PM-2:00PM EST. I apologize in case there is an unexpected delay but the game will definitely be released today. We hope to see you online when the server is up!

SDBO

Xyberman and I are spending a lot of time working on this game and so far everything looks great! We are currently working on the character creation, trying to make everything customizable to the player's liking. We have made so many things customizable that even if you and all of your friends pick the same race, each of you can look completely different and have different fighting styles/techniques. With the work pace as it is now, I think we will be in beta testing stages sooner than expected. I made a "game opening/intro" system a couple of weeks ago for the game and I haven't had any complaints about it so far, quite the opposite actually. It makes the game feel a bit different than the usual things shown when you get on a BYOND game. In case some of you haven't seen it, here is a video of and old version:

Once we finish up the character creation we're going to jump right back into working on the combat. We might have another video up soon to keep you guys informed and interested.
Pokemon Z server is up! Join it through the hub or byond://69.124.152.179:2005
Looks good so far :)
Nice cant wait for Your game micheal
I still want that BYOND symbol. >.> Haha
Albro1 wrote:
I still want that BYOND symbol. >.> Haha

You should ask around for it. I made the system for someone who asked me for it and I told them not to give it to anyone. Turns out they don't listen very well so if you ask around maybe you'll get it. I'm done trying to help anyone on here anymore lol
Keep it up teach! ^^
Pokemon Z server is back up.
OMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMGOMrknlfseakf naedifnklen KLfgbgplsn
A well polished game, added to the BYOND finished games collection. It will last a long time, so well done.(Pokemon Z)
Pokemon Z server is back up.
how often will Pokemon Z be hosted?
Every day.
woot :DDD
Awesomeness!

*@ Late post*.
Any news about SDBO?I like it.
Your game looks epic!
Its look amazing