ID:117065

This is a game I support greatly, and I play on a regular basis. It's a pure-roleplaying game, loosely based on the Naruto Universe. It stray's away from the original time-line and back into the "Clan Wars" era. This era was before any village was actually "created" and when the plague of hate and death consumed the world.

http://www.byond.com/games/Situs67/Akebono

This game holds no ties to "Canon" and requires you to sign up on the forums and place in an application to join. This application is to customize your own unique character, almost limitless possibilities.

Every member starts with:
Three E-ranks
Two D-ranks
One C-rank

They want players to start at an even area, but not -too- weak nor -too- strong. The training system requires daily training to be logged after you discuss your training with an Admin. The training can be however long you wish, but normally it's only dicussed with an admin when you make a custom jutsu. They have the choice of accepting or denying it. They will also give you a time span of which you need to train; Example being:

4/12/16

4 Logs per Week
12 Logs to Learn
16 Logs to Master

This allows a slow-paced learning ability when you start out so no one is progressing -too- fast. It allows a more RP friendly enviroment, and OP indications to be vague. This game is rated a 9 out of 10 on my scale.

The best bet is to give it a shot, read through the forums, and learn more. The admins are very helpful, and so is the community. Head on over, and enjoy your own story in the Akebono world.