Your interface seems broken, and the help button doesn't seem to do anything (may have to do with the interface).

Also, in your standings, both the medals seem to refer to beating the same game-mode.

(Edit:)
I've uploaded a fixed version of the interface: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IKIY5JLM
All that's different is that it auto aligns, and the output under the map is the default, since it was treating the score as the default. There still seems to be a few buttons that don't work... but that has nothing to do with the interface.
Another small error was when you click change mode, whether you pick No or Yes, they both do the same thing.
No, one is for classic, the other is for casual. But I might've typoed one of them. I'll check. Thanks for the heads up.
Hey, I would like to give the Simple Developments Guild the opportunity to grab the chance of my hosting services. I will host 2-3 submitted games from the contest. I will host on the 25th of August for you. Also, I will host it one day. Unless it crashes, it will be up 24 hours, thus the whole day. Also, my time zone is GMT+1 and as of now, it's 7:45 PM. So I'm not sure if the time zone is a problem. :)
Raimo wrote:
Hey, I would like to give the Simple Developments Guild the opportunity to grab the chance of my hosting services. I will host 2-3 submitted games from the contest. I will host on the 25th of August for you. Also, I will host it one day. Unless it crashes, it will be up 24 hours, thus the whole day. Also, my time zone is GMT+1 and as of now, it's 7:45 PM. So I'm not sure if the time zone is a problem. :)

Hey thanks for that! How would the contestants get in touch with you to request this hosting?
Just under 24 hours remains! Get your submissions in quickly!
Sorry I won't have mine in in time Yusuke - next contest!
Haha... there will be plenty more.
Yusuke13 wrote:
Raimo wrote:

Hey thanks for that! How would the contestants get in touch with you to request this hosting?

Probably requesting through you and then you should have to page me or something.
Less than 12 hours to go! Get those submissions in before the deadline! (If you're on the fence about submitting, just submit and we'll give it a go. Worse thing that can happen is you don't win. You'll definitely not win if you don't submit.)
Only a few hours remain!
Whoo, barely on time. I worked right up to the last second.
Okay, I'm not completely done, but here's my submission:
http://www.byond.com/games/ComplexRobot/MinesFlags
Brother, I was just typing the blog post announcing the end of the contest. You didn't have a second to spare! :D

Can't wait to play it.
I haven't tested playing this with another person.
I have no idea how that will go. o.o
Truseeker is about to miss the deadline x.x
I was told wrong, someone told me to post my game on the forum...>.< Turns out I had to put it here, but I'm still trying to get it up on the site for others to play, so it probably wouldn't have mattered.
Truseeker wrote:
I was told wrong, someone told me to post my game on the forum...>.< Turns out I had to put it here, but I'm still trying to get it up on the site for others to play, so it probably wouldn't have mattered.

T.T I'm sorry
Even though I missed the date, I'll still post a link later so you can at least "try" what I would have submitted. But it's pretty raw because 1. I never made a game before, 2. I have never coded this long (In-experienced), and 3. I only had four days xD
I would love to play it! At least now you have "the fever" now go! Make more games and gain programming experience.

*Truseeker just leveled up* o.o
Page: 1 2 3 4