Rise of Heroes Ultimate

by Jayjay104
Rise of Heroes Ultimate, private server from orginal roh. Battle hordes of monsters through caves, forests, and dungeons while exploring a vast world full of treasures!
ID:117290

This is a private server from the original Rise of Heroes called Rise of Heroes Ultimate!

Host it, play it, perfect it, enjoy it whatever you want to do with it im done with it so far. Its not fully done yet but thats why i put it up for you guys.
This server is originally created to perfect roh and i dont expect you guys to love it but if you dont like it please dont spam the servers full or something like that.

This server is created by Chaokai and all credits go to him!

To download source go to this website http://www.mediafire.com/?0j13057344e3h60.
This game has loads of potential
pff rpg maker icons....
Terrible community,i was muted for asking a suggestion for class descriptions,and everyone was giving me rude comments and told me to leave.

I was muted before i even got a chance to test the game out. Never saw a staff so abusive in my life.
To add on with my last comment,this game is horrible along with the community. The introduction to the game is horrific with nothing shown but a job to choose with no descriptions. The game tells you to go to an NPC for help,that i could barely locate. Also the mechanics are very odd,it's impossible to tell who i am targeting so my spells just hit random enemies. If you want a game where you are bored to death,and cannot find any other game on BYOND,not even an anime grinder. This is your game. Also,be sure not to mention ANYTHING bad about the game,the GM auto mute you without any timer notification.

Also this is the same game as the original,just with different sprites from RPG maker.

Way to go gamer creator,i now have lost all respect for you,and your game.
Here's a quarter...
um when is the game gonna come back up
Whenever they clean up from the hurricane?
Chain, when I asked about the classes all they said it sucked that they didn't have one and they were sorry, so stop complaining and making up excuses. If you don't like this game then don't post anything at all. Personally I think it is a great game, it has good icons that were manually made and some were ripped but at least they did a good job at making this game look good and have good game play, all that is wrong that I see is the original owner of this didn't spell right much but I don't care about that so I gives this game a thumbs up and to all of you who are reading this, don't listen to Chainblade1. He is just mad at this game cause he couldn't do any better probably or he angered the admins in some "way" and got muted. I'm sorry for trash talking about you Chainblade1 but I think this is a great game and don't even try to get people to not play this game.
Joshuaxz wrote:
Chain, when I asked about the classes all they said it sucked that they didn't have one and they were sorry, so stop complaining and making up excuses.

When YOU asked about the classes? Fail. I suggested for class descriptions,and you said "Why?" and i said "So i know the difference between a wizard and a mage class." Then after that,everybody starting acting rude,and starting stirring up arguments,leading to ME being muted,with no timer of saying WHEN i would be unmuted. I didn't see ANY type of sorry,and the only one making excuses is you,this is what you want to be,a lier? So,now I am making excuses? Hardly,i'm just relaying my personal opinion about this game and it's community. I'm only one voice.

If you don't like this game then don't post anything at all.

It's called comments for a reason,A.K.A criticism/your opinion on the game. It's a free discussion area,whatever you plan on saying,can be said. What do you think the comments are for? Only positive remarks about games? No.

Personally I think it is a great game, it has good icons that were manually made and some were ripped at least they did a goob job at making this game look good and have good game play

Exactly,that's your personal opinion,and what i previously said was MINE. I hated the game and it's gameplay,with it's rather bad targeting system,and needing-less grind with almost no main quest,or main motive of playing the game,other than leveling up to become stronger than the monsters,which to me,is stupid.

All that is wrong that I see is the original owner of this didn't spell right much but I don't care about that so I gives this games a thumbs up and to all of you who are reading this,don't listen to Chainblade1

Alright dictator,command everyone whom they may listen to and who they may not listen to. SORRY,people believe what they want,i never forced them to believe in what i said,and stop trying to get people to believe what you say. Let them decide on their own. Also,as a owner,and a coder. It should be YOUR job to fix the errors,and not blame ME,for reading those errors,because in the end,that doesn't lay on my shoulders,ITS NOT MY FAULT.

He is just mad at this game cause he couldn't do any better probably or he angered the admins in some "way" and got muted. I'm sorry for trash talking about you Chainblade1

Assumptions,you make me sick. I HATE people who assume such things,as if they know what's going on. I don't get angry over video games,let alone BYOND games,I don't care if i can't do any better,i'm not a coder or an iconner,so i still get the privilege to review a game like any ordinary human being. Angered at the admins? No,i laughed in their decision to mute a so-called annoying person over,and not listen to anything I have to say,when all i was saying is pure logic. Open mindedness is key for a good game,closing opinions just makes it worse. I'm not offended by your so called 'trash talking.'

But I think this is a great game and don't even try to get people to not play this game

But I think this is a bad game and don't even try to get people to play this game,and not listen to my review.
^

Drama Queen anyone?

If the game is bad dont play it.

It sounds to me liek someones buttsore about getting hazed a little bit. Want me to buy you some cream for your chaffed ass?

Obviously you care enough with that essay you just wrote. Take a chill pill, go out, get some sun, you know it wont kill you!

If this is how you spend your time, I suggest you find a hobby.
Vyerus wrote:
^

Drama Queen anyone?

Shut up,your arrogance is stupid. Drama Queen,no. It's called responding,search it up in the dictionary. I'm responding to what jay said.

If the game is bad don't play it.

I didn't even play it for 10 minutes,but i got enough info from that less than 10 minute gameplay,the reason why i left. Also,if your doing a review for a game,you can't just leave right when you think the game is bad.

It sounds to me liek someones buttsore about getting hazed a little bit. Want me to buy you some cream for your chaffed ass?

Sure,make it vanilla,and with sprinkles on top. I don't give a shit about your opinion. Again,stupid ass assumptions. Gtfo with that.

Obviously you care enough with that essay you just wrote. Take a chill pill, go out, get some sun, you know it wont kill you!

I'm used to writing essays for everything i say,and i do what i want. Again,your assuming shit over and over again. How about i assume that you care about me since you had to respond? How about i assume your siding with the owner of the game? Enough of your assuming,you don't know the truth,so don't state it as a fact. I don't care,and i type rather fast,if you call that an essay,you have obviously never been to high school. I have free time,and you are not the one to tell me that writing 'essays' means i care. Go get a life,and stay out of my business,because you don't even know a third of me.

If this is how you spend your time, I suggest you find a hobby.

Obviously if you knew me,you know i'm not on byond 24/7. Another stupid ass assumption that you make. I suggest you pick up a book and learn what the definition of "assume" is for a hobby.

Obviously I dont wanna get to know you cuz all you seem to do is like to bitch about things. Its obvious from the amount of anger in your posts that theres something bothering you. Maybe you dont need cream from your ass but some black makeup instead? You fly off the deep end over getting hazed a little bit. And obviously if I dont know you Im going to assume shit about you, and what I assume is that you're: 1. Someone who loves drama given what you've posted. 2. You're a crybaby, given what you've posted. 3. You wear black makeup given what you've posted. 4. You're still buttsore over the game, given that you're still posting. 5. Responding with your sophisticated level of emo and bitching is not responding, Its crying like a BIIIIIITCH.

I'd go on, but I got better shit to do and I find it hilarious that I got an essay from you, that just proves how you spend your time. If you want some black makeup so you can be more emo lemme know and I will send you some ok? Then maybe you'll find somewhere else to be emo. Like I said, take a chill pill. Im sure you're on a script of Prozac or something of that sort.
Vyerus wrote:
Obviously I dont wanna get to know you cuz all you seem to do is like to bitch about things.

Never knew bitching was in the form of a game review. If you don't know what that is,it's my opinion on the game. Which i previously posted.

Its obvious from the amount of anger in your posts that theres something bothering you.

Anger? Lol. Not even close. The way i type may seem like i'm angry,but i'm not even close to being angry,strangers on the internet don't anger me,especially on bad games i don't want to play.

Maybe you dont need cream from your ass but some black makeup instead?

Just using insults to try and give your point through again? It's not working,mainly because YOU HAVE NO POINT.

You fly off the deep end over getting hazed a little bit. And obviously if I dont know you Im going to assume shit about you.

Why assume when you can suggest,or ask? If you assume,there's a good chance your wrong,and in this case your 100% wrong.

and what I assume is that you're: 1. Someone who loves drama given what you've posted.

That applies to you too. What in your mind triggers that me writing a very short game review,means i'm trying to attract drama? Or is it when i RESPONDED to what jay said to me,with QUOTES,like i did in all of these posts.

2. You're a crybaby, given what you've posted.

What exactly am i crying about? Leaving a game i disliked? No crying here pal.

3. You wear black makeup given what you've posted.

More insults,hurray =/. I'm angry,lol? Sounds like your angry from the way your using so many insults while your responding to me.

4. You're still buttsore over the game, given that you're still posting.

I'm not banned from the game,and i haven't returned to even play the game,and your calling me buttsore about it...? Lol....

5. Responding with your sophisticated level of emo and bitching is not responding, Its crying like a BIIIIIITCH.

Emo and bitching,wow. Mind providing more of a backbone towards your statements? They are so bleak. Crying like a bitch,lol....Again,there's nothing to cry about,i don't like the game.

I'd go on, but I got better shit to do and I find it hilarious that I got an essay from you, that just proves how you spend your time.

Just counted the time i spent writing this so-called essay i just did now. I came on the computer at 4:51 and at this paragraph it's only 4:54 PM. How i spend my time,hmm... You responded,so i guess that statement applies to you again. You need to learn how to read faster,this is nothing close to an essay. Only makes about 2 paragraphs,even in the last reply.

If you want some black makeup so you can be more emo lemme know and I will send you some ok? Then maybe you'll find somewhere else to be emo. Like I said, take a chill pill. Im sure you're on a script of Prozac or something of that sort.

I am chill,who said i'm not? You need to learn what i said and actually read it over. Don't care for strangers on the internet replying to me.

Insults,lessen on them. They make you sound more like a dumbass,rather than proving your point. Also,why did you write a 2 paragraph essay back to me? I guess that's how you spend your time,amiright?

Btw 4:55 now,i guess i do spend 4 minutes of my life typing so-called "essays"

@Drakorius

Funny how you mention corrupt GMs and then proceed to ban me for simply pointing out that it is possible to achieve a difficulty curve without artificially inflating the numbers. Instead you take a bit of constructive criticism that was in no way insulting in a manner befitting a child. Congratulations.
Umad bruh?
Drakorius wrote:
Umad bruh?

And anyone else that wants to come online and and flame the host after 60 hours of working on it will feel the heat as well.
Massive Tumor wsays: Unless the damage counter just failed to show the true damage.

Drak wsays: their proly like 4mil

Drak wsays: numbers stop at 999,999

Massive Tumor wsays: In which case...why have the numbers so ridiculous in the first place?

Massive Tumor wsays: This ain't a DBZ game.

Drak wsays: cause the levels are

Drak wsays: fast paced

Massive Tumor wsays: You can be fast paced and still not have high numbers. Look at the original RoH.

Drak wsays: i had to base off of chaokis tho

Massive Tumor wsays: Which was based off his xD

Drak wsays: well the pyamid boss had sever hundred k hp

Drak wsays: but level 60 step into pyramid boss room = dead lol

Massive Tumor wsays: That's a far cry from 170 mill >_>
Drak wsays: numbers dont really matter its the difficuly curve

Drak wsays: trying to keep that in line with the recommended area level is tough

Massive Tumor wsays: Exactly. They don't matter and thus don't need to be over exaggerated. >_> It's possible to do it tastefully.

Massive Tumor wsays: You said yourself at high levels you level super fast, all you had to do was slow it down a little and spread the content among lower levels <_< Then you wouldn't be stuck in this cycle of having to raise it a lot each time

Drak wsays: well do it hoast it and ill play yours

Drak wsays: then toast it

Massive Tumor wsays: Lulz.

Drak wsays: until then dont gripe to me about my work

Drak wsays: assfuck

Drak wsays: one more time

Drak wsays: eithe rof u

Drak wsays: im not farking playing BRUH

Massive Tumor wsays: ._.

Massive Tumor wsays: You're taking this a little too seriously there.

Drak wsays: yeah that mena shut the fuck up at me

Drak has banned you from the program because:
fuck him.

Yeah, I was totally flaming you. ._.
lrn2constructivecriticism
Theres a point where something is constructive criticism, and then theres a point where it can be seen as an ambush.
This incident appears to be the latter. If you're not happy with the game. Make your own or dont play.
Take your ideas and criticisms and cram em up your ass imo. If your brain cant handle big numbers then maybe you should play dragon age or some shit.
Again, I don't see how I was trying to sabotage anything from those comments, and as you can plainly see in the log I wasn't insulting anyone or even saying I didn't like the game, yet everyone seems to take offense to it and 'flame' me.

I just think it's a little bit odd how Drak tells me the game gets a bit lacking in content at 600, yet the new area is supposed to give content up to level 1000. It doesn't make sense to me that one new area contributes to 40% of your calculated levels. I think that's a bit unnecessary compared to just tweaking things down a bit and spreading it over a hundred or so levels instead.

I obviously meant no insult to the game, as you can see, or to the work put into it. If I didn't like the game, I wouldn't say anything at all, because I wouldn't care how it turned out. And no, comprehending big numbers has nothing to do with it. I just call it like I see it, and apparently that's ban-worthy here.
Page: 1 2 3