Rise of Heroes Ultimate

by Jayjay104
Rise of Heroes Ultimate, private server from orginal roh. Battle hordes of monsters through caves, forests, and dungeons while exploring a vast world full of treasures!
Massive Tumor

You should have heeded my warning,i told you not to say anything bad about the game. This is what happens...

I don't leave comment at all and this is my first time I leave my footprint.
Massive Tumor, you should go to another game and harsh them instead. Drak is nice enough to host the game and continue to work on this game and do the update. We all appreciate all his hard work. Don't let anything get to you Drak. I support you all and way, Drak. I am sure others are with me, like Meth. When will the server will be back up? See ya later when the game is online, Drak. The same with you Meth.
Wow, you guys are acting like I said 'Hey man this game blows' when if you read my comments below you would actually see I didn't say anything insulting at all. Or, hey, the part where I said I pointed it out because I liked the game and wanted it to turn out well. Never did I say I didn't appreciate the hosting or the updates, nor did I directly insult or imply that the game sucked.
Draaaaak... Where j00 go?
It says this server is restricted to friends of byond rpg
Drakorius wrote:
Drakorius wrote:
Umad bruh?

And anyone else that wants to come online and and flame the host after 60 hours of working on it will feel the heat as well.

You think 60 hours is a lot of time to work on a project that was already mostly completed for you? LOL, Think again.
Polantaris wrote:
Drakorius wrote:
Drakorius wrote:
Umad bruh?

And anyone else that wants to come online and and flame the host after 60 hours of working on it will feel the heat as well.

You think 60 hours is a lot of time to work on a project that was already mostly completed for you? LOL, Think again.

I HAD TO LOL AT THIS.
Chainblade1 wrote:
Polantaris wrote:
Drakorius wrote:
Drakorius wrote:
Umad bruh?

I HAD TO LOL AT THIS.

I had LOL'ed when I banned you.
This has probably had to be one of the most boring mmos I ever seen. Other than the fact that nothing here is new nor interesting gameplay wise, plus theres no story so it's just basically pointless grinding. I wasn't going to point this out until I read this topic and saw how badly you people treat your new members.
Link must be broken, me and several others can't seem to download without it saying zip error.
The way these comments are sounding, it feels like this game will never improve. Too bad, I liked the old ROH.
Jayjay104,
My friend told me about this game and I tried downloading it and it keeps saying this "Downloading Rise of Heroes Ultimate (1622460 bytes).
Error: unzip failed!"
Can you please fix it?
Should be ok now, I have a server open if anyone wants to play
Omfg...I love this game. I hosted this private and got 18 players. My friends love this, as I do, also.
Meh have a new server up with a couple new additions doubt anyone will play though haha
I downloaded the game from mediafire, but the .dmb file doesn't work and I forgot how to compile a .dmb file I want to play it so bad ;_; I never got to play it before.
I am hosting the game all who want to play come play it!!!!
LoL my brother made this
can someone else host or put up a downloadable version? I downloaded the file from mediafire but couldn't get it to work.
Well i might host a new server but it probably won't have any updates because i don't feel like coding it lol so feel free to join once i get it up
Page: 1 2 3