Naruto The Ninja World

by Masterralphy55
Naruto The Ninja World
A mindblowing, revolutionary Naruto game!
Trust me, We know what we're doing ;) we lowered the verbs for the non-owners so no more abusing. ;)
bro make a forum T.T
Dont lower the verbs, well depends some verb are useful in catch people abuse and cheat, so we should disscuss the verbs that non-owners should have...
Lmao can i be gm
I agree with Red. Some verbs are simply necessary for GM's. The Boot and Ban for example. But to prevent abusing you could tone it down a bit so that people can only be banned for a set time, a few hours or a day and only the owner can ban for good so if people really need to be banned a GM has to contact the owner. This way the owner can check it and GM's won't abuse
.> im not saying to take off verbs, just lower the amount of gms so no gm abusing could be done
No you don't but masterraplhy said GM verbs will be limited
ohh k
So the game still i action or is it dead, because Betrayer has a messag on his page where he claims he accidently delete the update and is ending the production of TNW
Red X Maximo wrote:
So the game still i action or is it dead, because Betrayer has a messag on his page where he claims he accidently delete the update and is ending the production of TNW

This idiot, is GM on your game?
Ryuk25 wrote:
Red X Maximo wrote:

This idiot, is GM on your game?

Shut up, Ryuk.

@Maximo - Nope, check the date on that post.
i wanna help :P
i cant wait anymore xd get the game on, sorry for be impacient, but this is the best naruto game i have played xd
yea wut ace said, shaddup ryu, >.> insulting a curious person

and deity I TOTALLY KNOW WUT U MEAN >:A PUT TNW BACK ON FOOS
Red X is a very good GM. He was a GM before the revival and did a great job. So shut up
Randy19 wrote:
Red X is a very good GM. He was a GM before the revival and did a great job. So shut up

seeeeeee im not the only one that thinks so :P

~Ray~
gawd o.o u guys have too many pixel artists,

ur breaking betrayer's balls >.>
Maximo is a smexy Moderator, that's why him and Cool are in next update + He's been here since the beginning so he know's whats going on :)
Masterralphy55, when the game is going up?
i can tell this update is gonna be worth the wait ;)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21 22