ID:117595

Keywords: byond, dmu, duel, monster, universe
Hello everyone. I decided that I'll stay on byond longer because I want to resume work on Duel Monsters Universe. We are in need of some programmers to help create the duel system. I would really appreciate the help with the programming. Please leave a comment if you are willing to help program the game. It will be very successful if I can get a good staff together. Thank You. I hope some of you are willing to help the game.
I'll be willing 2, I<3Helping xD. Give me a Page~
I would help if its hopeless. You are working on adding 5000+ cards in a short period. When you reach at least 2000 cards, it would be 9000 cards out there.I will watch what you and you team will do regarding that issue.
Avainer1 wrote:
I would help if its hopeless. You are working on adding 5000+ cards in a short period. When you reach at least 2000 cards, it would be 9000 cards out there.I will watch what you and you team will do regarding that issue.

We will figure something out. And I don't want to be out until next summer. Which gives us time to test and make sure everything works.
If it's Auto: Quit
If it's manual: Just play DMG
If it's neither: Have fun making a Game based on YGO.
Latoma wrote:
Do not quit, this guy is a retard
Ignore that too.
Thats a good idea.

Latoma thanks for nothing -_- except the last bit of advice. And Avainer1 thanks :).
Why not make a game based off YGO Capsul Monsters?
Hmm the other 2 creators want to make it card based. And that was the original plan anyway so we are sticking with it.
Avainer1 wrote:
Latoma wrote:
Ignore that too.
Thats a good idea.

Funny thing is: Common Opinion across multiple games is Avainer's the retard.
Latoma wrote:
Avainer1 wrote:
Latoma wrote:
Ignore that too.
Thats a good idea.

Last time I checked, it was you who rage quit on most games for stupid reason. Also, I dont recall being called a retard on any game other than SSO. That was because you think you are better than everyone. You are just a kid. Alguem br? Grow up, hun.

Avainer1 wrote:
Latoma wrote:
Avainer1 wrote:
Latoma wrote:
Ignore that too.
Thats a good idea.

Last time I checked, it was you who rage quit on most games for stupid reason. Also, I dont recall being called a retard on any game other than SSO. That was because you think you are better than everyone. You are just a kid. Alguem br? Grow up, hun.

My point has been made.
I'm interested in your acquisition, you can contact me via Pager. [Masked Animal]