ID:117607

Poll: And the winner of the Simple Developments Guild board game contest is....

snowfort by Yut Put 11% (3)
Bored Game by Albro1 11% (3)
Tubes N Cannons by Megablaze 30% (8)
The Knight by Lugia319 26% (7)
Mines & Flags by Complex Robot 19% (5)

The polls are now closed.

Here are the five submissions for the contest. I pretty much have an idea which one I have chosen, but I will hold a poll just to see what you guys think! The voting is open to BYOND members only, so I doubt someone will spend $18 to memberfy their alternate account just to win $10.

I want to personally thank all of the participants and remind everyone once again what they were competing for.

Prizes are:
$10 Cash Via Paypal (if winner doesn't have a paypal, other arrangements will be made)
Winning game will be listed and supported by The Simple Developments Guild.

Thanks to everyone for their support of the contest and for those that submitted a game. For those of you that worked on a game but either didn't meet the deadline or ran into personal issues hindering you from completing your game, I salute you! Thanks for your participation and may the best game win!

The Poll is Officially Over and the Winner has been decided.
Tube N Cannons is kinda cool.
Wow, all of you did a great job! It's going to be close!
TUBE N CANNONS SHALT WIN!!
TOWER DEFENSE!
Tubes nd Cannon !
Or Bored Game for my teammate! ;D
THE KNIGHT!
Tubes-n-Cannons is pretty neat and I really can appreciate the effort that went into the little extras like special effects, music, and especially your ending. Really nice work.

A couple things I was hoping for.
- Tube take you down as well
- Cannons pick a random direction to fire you in.
- More action/options per square to make it a little less of a crap shoot.

Nice work though. Has a ton of appeal and won my vote.
You know, that guy only makes games in a day, and then never touches them again.
So don't expect updates. XD
There you have it. Tubes N Cannons has taken the victory! Thanks to all of our participants and our voters!

Megablaze, you should page me your paypal email or if you don't have a paypal, page me your alternate payment method.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

GOGOGOG MOVE OUT

GIT 2 TEH CHOPPAH! WE WOOOON!
I'll be hosting the winning game for the rest of the day and possibly into the next day. Give me a few minutes then jump in on the action!
Congratz to Megablaze and to everyone else, great submissions!
Close race, Lugia!
The music beat me! :P
Congratulations, MegaBlaze.
Close Lugia, good job though!
I will host the game which ended in the second place. Lugia's game isn't multiplayer so I will host Complex Robot's Mines & Flags for the next two or three days.
Raimo wrote:
Congratulations, MegaBlaze.
Close Lugia, good job though!
I will host the game which ended in the second place. Lugia's game isn't multiplayer so I will host Complex Robot's Mines & Flags for the next two or three days.

I'm having issues with Tubes N Cannons. Hopefully I can get it hosted.
Page: 1 2 3