Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
LMAO
We never saw Tom's final form.
tom just tked everyone wit nagato.

THE LEGEND RETURNS
I'm loving the game. Keep up the good work.
Any tips on how to beat or block Tentens weapons with out jumping. Or just any tips on how to play better would be cool.
dont. shes unstoppable.
Can't wait to see the lock's final form. I wonder when Naruto locks will get Senpou : Futon Chou Bijuu Oodama Rasenshuurikentarengan or something like that.

Btw am i the only person who think Tom is not that bad of a tker because i am probably the only person Tom hasn't tked?
Dot
host, motherfuckers
so. yahiko banned me.

for saying I would shut down.

My own server.

what the utter fuck.

http://i.imgur.com/oGCJMYS.png
actually, i banned you for the SAME reason u were banned before. you came to the server trying to be butt hurt about some computer, people were not interested so u started resetting your server. then infact after that didnt work u went back to host banning players, ya know the same thing we told u not to do last time you decided to have a tantrum. good day sir
You must be genuinely retarded.

I said I Was shutting down my server. Is t hat not allowed? I did ndid not "reset" my server once, and I have proof. The server keeps a back up of every single activity. So, politely, fuck off.

No one told me to stop talking, not even you. I bid you a good day.
you dont have proof of anything, u litterally started booting/ banning ppl from your server simply because they didnt care about some computer u couldnt afford. then when i banned u AGAIN i might add, for u derping out and raging on the server u then ban/boot avoid 10+ times. then u wonder why you keep getting booted/banned xD. rage in real life and keep it outta cosab. -p.s u cant say good day to someone whos said that u too :X
-p.s.s keep in mind that me + wuite a few other players told u to shut up due to our lack of caring, and also the fact that u dont "reset" a server 10+ times in a row -to ban avoid-
quite**
In response to Bubba5444
Lol he isn't, he obviusly banned you because you didn't let the players play because of your ''lag'', man, you can't do that to the others only for your problems.(I'm not mod but I know the basic rules)
to reedujuka or what evah, #ufail. i didnt buy an exp boost lol. u gain levels bu gettin kills, try it sometime.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117