Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
This needs to be hosted D:
I long for this on my screen :C
If he can't find the time to host, why doesn't he just get somebody else to host it? It's not like you can do anything with host files anyway. I could host if he ahs no time.
D: Hope it'll be out soon.. >-<
I'm starting to think that the game is nowhere near workable and this was all a cry for attention or somethng. I mean, Zerok did this before, didn't he. Saying it was done and that was like three months ago xD
_<
KyraiYuki wrote:
I totally might listen to you when you can spell correctly. Kthx.

Kyrai I'm a faliure at his best :) But atleast I'm not a queer acting all cool. xP
No fighting on the hub.
Nobody is fighting. If anything, Super is just proving my point exactly. ^_^

And don't rush with the game~ Lol, my laptop charger is phailing and won't recharge T_T
hey chao long time no see
Wow at these comments.. and ye beta v.1 will be up soon yuki dw
Hi Rookie!! :) and yay. xD
KyraiYuki wrote:
Nobody is fighting. If anything, Super is just proving my point exactly. ^_^
Agreed, And I was just proving a point also :)
And....I think the game will be up soon...But now there just coding in something =P
I dont get a hi chao :( meanie XD
Ofcorse u don't..MWAHAHAHA. Joke. Hii LOOL
Final Beta has been confirmed to have an astounding 31 characters. Heroes have 17, and villains have 14. Squads include: Team Kakashi, Team Asuma, Team Kurenai, Team Guy, Team Kabuto, Sound 4, Team Rain, and Team Zabuza.
And thats about the same ammount, if not more, than Ashley's shippuden game's characters including locks.
xP Team Kabuto?
HEY GUISE WHO AM I?

"GRRR YOU STUPID BASTARD YOU'RE BANNED FROM MY GAME HOW DARE YOU YOU STUPID TRAITOR NOBODY WILL EVER LIKE YOU"
Your ashely? FAKE!
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 115 116 117