Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
In response to NexusPortal
NexusPortal wrote:
Thehumandog wrote:
Halo As I Tried To Check On Other Game's Hub I Saw Some Noobs Trying To Advertise The Same Thing That Guy Advertised.So I Think People There R Trying To Make Byond Acc And Trying To Take On People Here.

When You Talk Like This It Makes You Look Stupid.

What Do You Mean?Talking With All Words Capitalised?If Yes,I Know People Already Tried To Convince Me To Stop Typing Like This.
In response to Thehumandog
How About You All Shut Up And Stop Talking Like This
In response to Haloghostman
Haloghostman wrote:

How about.
Rooster.
In response to Samoned3001
Samoned3001 wrote:
The NEW Naruto-based Nin online game, http://www.ninonline.org/forum/ index.php?app=referrals&reff=53, Comes out in july.

... dude, don't steal Zeroks players, take it somewhere else e.e
#1266 Monday, 6:20 pm
Haloghostman

stop trying to take zeroks players noob
[Quote] [Reply]
#1267 Yesterday, 3:08 am (Edited yesterday, 8:04 am)
Thehumandog

Halo As I Tried To Check On Other Game's Hub I Saw Some Noobs Trying To Advertise The Same Thing That Guy Advertised.So I Think People There Are Trying To Make A Byond Account So They Can Advertise Freely And Hope People Will Join Them.
[Quote] [Reply]
#1268 Yesterday, 7:51 am
In response to Thehumandog (#1267)
NexusPortal

Thehumandog wrote:

Halo As I Tried To Check On Other Game's Hub I Saw Some Noobs Trying To Advertise The Same Thing That Guy Advertised.So I Think People There R Trying To Make Byond Acc And Trying To Take On People Here.

[Quote] [Reply]
#1269 Yesterday, 8:05 am
In response to NexusPortal (#1268)
Thehumandog

NexusPortal wrote:

Thehumandog wrote:

What Do You Mean?Talking With All Words Capitalised?If Yes,I Know People Already Tried To Convince Me To Stop Typing Like This.
[Quote] [Reply]
#1270 Yesterday, 9:13 am
In response to Thehumandog (#1269)
Haloghostman

[Quote] [Reply]
#1271 Yesterday, 10:15 am
In response to Haloghostman (#1270)
NexusPortal

Haloghostman wrote:

How about.
Rooster.

2 Games Live!
Play
[BETA v35.4]
Hosted by Crakenguy

Logged in: 1 player [Hide list]
Deathstalker123
Play
[BETA v35.4]
Hosted by [Master Bait is a BYOND Member. Join, and you can support BYOND too!] Master Bait

Logged in: 1 player [Hide list]
Rooney13

Waiting List

Join the waiting list to be informed when a new server is ready to play.

[Join waiting list]
1 player is waiting to play! [See list]
BETA v35.4 Host files:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1drrom

Play as 1 of 3 different sides: Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Only 1 side can emerge victorious!

Fight as 1 of over 80 characters. Each with their own unique set of skills, stats, jutsu and unique traits.

Unique styles of gameplay. Some of these include being able to run up walls. You can avoid defeat using substitution jutsu. Combine jutsu and attack or defend with teammates in order to create a strategical victory. So much variety and options!

Watch out for treacherous side-effects! If you are poisoned, look for a medic on your team for a cure. If you are on fire, look for nearby water to put it out. Careful, some characters have devious abilities which can sabotage your abilities or bind you in your place. Stay on alert at all times. Test your skills as a true shinobi!

GAME RULES:

1. Listen to and obey moderators and admins at all times.

2. Sometimes a character might be temporarily banned due to bugs or in need of nerf. Do not use those characters.

3. We're usually lenient with chat spam and trolling. However, don't go overboard with it. Also, no inappropriate language such as racism, etc.

4. Sometimes you might accidentally kill your own team. But do this on purpose and there will be consequences.

5. No posting inappropriate links. Keep the chat clean.

6. It's ok to mention you have your own game. However, when you continuously advertise it, other players get annoyed. It will be counted as spam and failure to listen to moderators will result in the matter being dealt with.

Not following these rules may resolve in being temporarily banned. Repetitive bans will increase in length/time.

This is the Call of Shinobi Moderator Team:

Owner: Zerok Kaiba
Admin: Dxforliferf2
Admin: Yatero23
Admin: Gorachi Ashi

1st Hokage: Sherwood355
1st Kazekage: THErookie75
1st Raikage: Sers000
1st Mizukage: *Vacant Position*
1st Tsuchikage: DiedSoul
1st Otokage: *Vacant Position*
1st Amekage: *Vacant Position*
Villain Emperor: *Vacant Position*
Akatsuki Leader: Quay400
Akatsuki Commander: *Vacant Position*

More Info
Jan 19, 7:18 pm Sticky: Apply for a Moderator Position by Zerok Kaiba

Comments
Quay400: (8:15 am)
#1266 Monday, 6:20 pm
Haloghostman

stop trying to take zeroks players noob
[Quote] [Reply]
#1267 Yesterday, 3:08 am (Edited yesterday, 8:04 am)
Thehumandog

Halo As I Tried To Check On Other Game's Hub I Saw Some Noobs Trying To Advertise The Same Thing That Guy Advertised.So I Think People There Are Trying To Make A Byond Account So They Can Advertise Freely And Hope People Will Join Them.
[Quote] [Reply]
#1268 Yesterday, 7:51 am
In response to Thehumandog (#1267)
NexusPortal

Thehumandog wrote:

[Quote] [Reply]
#1269 Yesterday, 8:05 am
In response to NexusPortal (#1268)
Thehumandog

NexusPortal wrote:

Thehumandog wrote:

[Quote] [Reply]
#1270 Yesterday, 9:13 am
In response to Thehumandog (#1269)
Haloghostman

[Quote] [Reply]
#1271 Yesterday, 10:15 am
In response to Haloghostman (#1270)
NexusPortal

Haloghostman wrote:

... what?
In response to Andrewonly
Peaant Butter.
In 10 days i'll be reaching the 100+ Dollar mark i've spun on my shell hosting games. Especially this one. We shall celebrate with a Update That will bring in a secret Character for this special occasion.
you waste money on hosting? lol i pay 25$ month on my 1000/1000 fiber optic internet i hosted WoW server with 7,000
players in it for free no lags rofl if i host server of this game 50,000 players+ can join

Good for you brah
In response to Quay400
Quay400 wrote:
Good for you brah

lololool dis nigga lol
Wow, I haven't seen that .gif in 7 years and the nub doesn't even have the full version of it.
Lol, host for 50,000+ people. Go take a speed test and post it.
DistantWorld101 wrote:
CyberGaming/DistantWorld Networking Has Took The Hub And Posted It Our Site.

Now You Can Watch When The 2 Distant Networking Shells Are Up Or Down. + See When Muges Server is Up or Down

+ Keep Up To Date On New Releases :3

http://cybergamingcorp.com/viewpage.php?page_id=19

Motherfucker.
Stop advertising here..and fuck off we don't like you.

Alot of people advertize here lool
In response to Quay400
Quay400 wrote:
In 10 days i'll be reaching the 100+ Dollar mark i've spun on my shell hosting games. Especially this one. We shall celebrate with a Update That will bring in a secret Character for this special occasion.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 115 116 117