Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
I agree with Dwice o.o
Deidara's speed needs some serious nerfing. The fact that he is a air hugger with his clay birds was bad enough, but the fact he's twice Hanzo's speed is just sad.
but he sucks in tai once he's caught he's almost always dead
Deidara is just balenced.Without speed,Then he's a goner.

The only thing so far imo that needs a nerf is Deva Pein's AP, that at least needs a charge up
I was trying to say before the server went down, I can't spam click like you guys or I need to re-open my client to use my verbs...

Usually I'm just quick, but when I'm not it's like impossible to get a char >_>
http://z13.invisionfree.com/COS_Anbu_Black_Ops/ index.php?act=idx

Make an account...
We got a FORUM for Call of Shinobi Anbu Black Ops!
have they stopped advertising? :D they need ban
This is not an advertisement. Look closely, it's a link to forum for COSAB. Why would it be an advertisement if it's for COSAB when I'm posting on the same game, for a new forum.
ik, I meant the people who kept advertising a sucky game
In response to Andrewonly
Andrewonly wrote:

and what is YOUR opinion of a "sucky game"
a game with bad graphics, way too easy to get jutsu, easy to get ranks, and lv 7s can OHKO a lv 5
ect
In response to ICE BEAM
ICE BEAM wrote:
Its going to be somewhere in july, so check it out Naruto:Nin online updated version
http://www.ninonline.org/forum/ index.php?app=referrals&reff=88

like this one
Andrewonly wrote:
have they stopped advertising? :D they need ban

"they need ban" Wow, I didn't know you spoke Caveman.
Andrewonly wrote:
a game with bad graphics, way too easy to get jutsu, easy to get ranks, and lv 7s can OHKO a lv 5

well the first half i disagree a game can have bad graphics if its story line/game play is fun but yes if u can ohko people when ur that low level i supose it isn't a good game

and the jutsu thing, would u rather spend all day getting maybe 5 or get them "Easily" o.O
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
Andrewonly wrote:

well the first half i disagree a game can have bad graphics if its story line/game play is fun but yes if u can ohko people when ur that low level i supose it isn't a good game

and the jutsu thing, would u rather spend all day getting maybe 5 or get them "Easily" o.O

I meant get half your jutsu in a lvl -_-
Andrewonly wrote:

Point Taken.
Thought you were directing toward to me.
Bubba shouldnt be allowed to host.Here are the reasons.1.Immature 2.Get into 1 fight with him Or piss him off just once He either host ban you and wont care about you and will probably unfriend you completely.Infact nobody friend him if your not the "Perfect person" he wants.
Swear to god.He is just an asshole
Page: 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 115 116 117