Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
he crashed my PC with Hamachi spam, did it again, so I did it, he then almost BROKE a few bones
if I say somthing polite, he threatens to ban me from COSAB
Same here. Also haamchi spam wont crash my pc so it just makes me laugh hard how he tried so hard to do it.Only way he could crash my pc if i was using a big program which i wont be doing for a loooong time
In response to Andrewonly
Andrewonly wrote:
if I say somthing polite, he threatens to ban me from COSAB

I believe he should be banned for cosab or banned as a hosT.
Even if you try to be nice to him or pretend to be to get hima s your friend.He will just quit on you Like that.He takes things waaay to seriously.
o.o that was a quick reply
-_- NOBODY should join his server
he got me banned from hosting Dragon Universe by saying I mega abuse, all I did was give everyone 1mill BP and ssj
and he threatens to hack my account (he knows the password) if I ban him
Andrewonly wrote:
he got me banned from hosting Dragon Universe by saying I mega abuse, all I did was give everyone 1mill BP and ssj

I doubt this bullshit your typing is true but Bubba does rag alot to much and should learn to calm down and accept apolazages.Instead of Raging then instant Fuck u from all angles he can.
In response to Narutogokuichigo4
Narutogokuichigo4 wrote:
Andrewonly wrote:

I doubt this bullshit your typing is true but Bubba does rag alot to much and should learn to calm down and accept apolazages.Instead of Raging then instant Fuck u from all angles he can.

you get anally raped next day u go back and ask for seconds ._.
In response to Narutogokuichigo4
Narutogokuichigo4 wrote:
Andrewonly wrote:

which part do you not believe?
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
Narutogokuichigo4 wrote:
Andrewonly wrote:

xD, made no sense
Andrewonly wrote:
Dwice wrote:
Narutogokuichigo4 wrote:
Andrewonly wrote:

xD, made no sense

thats life, deal with it
no problem,
edit:
just saying ;)
DATTEBAYO
wtf,i got banned by using tsu's mass rev.Lol
was probobly butt-hurt admin on vill/akat
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:
wtf,i got banned by using tsu's mass rev.Lol

Theres no way a mod would ban yu for something like using yur move lol. Tell me who banned yu and on what server so I can fix it.
In response to RedRamii
Rami its not the mod its that retarded hoster lol banning people, i got banned for using gai's teleport >.>
In response to Jorra-D
Jorra-D wrote:
Rami its not the mod its that retarded hoster lol banning people, i got banned for using gai's teleport >.>

thats cuz nobody likes gais spamming turtle/teleport and ur a noob ._.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 115 116 117

Login to reply.