Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Ice beam go to hell
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:
I didn't actually say that "I" will ban him,Did i?

Oh And Zerok,Add This Character http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/077/e/5/ Fuu_Sprite_Sheet_by_hyamara_neechan.png

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/1Ikaz1/ FullYaguraFinished.png

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/1Ikaz1/ YugitoAllFinished.png

Those are the three jinchuurikis,I will find more of them tomorrow.

Lol, you scrub, that's my photobucket account (1Ikaz1) and they were for NEM at some point and that's why i put some parts in spanish, just check my photobucket albom, normally all of them are there and more other sheets.
Guys your all like..

Bleh Kidomaru's CS2 arrow got nerfed, now hes unplayable other than for team support
Still, that doesn't mean he's unplayable. He can web people for Madara's Searing Flames.
Didn't you read where I typed "team support"?
In response to Super3222
Super3222 wrote:
Guys your all like..


YEESSS,GIVE ME DEH LINK TO DIS SERBER
I MUST TROLL IT.
In response to Super3222
Super3222 wrote:
Guys your all like..


Gotta REPEAT THE BEAT.
love how its i can't kill them cuz i suck turn them invisible knowing they wont die than scream BUG ABUSE cuz im a retard... fucking losers either fix the shit or make bugging ppl against the rules fucking no good retarded whores can't win so they bug ppl

WORSE FUCKING SHIT EVER getting booted for playing cuz noobs bug me cuz they suck at the game LOL
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
love how its i can't kill them cuz i suck turn them invisible knowing they wont die than scream BUG ABUSE cuz im a retard... fucking losers either fix the shit or make bugging ppl against the rules fucking no good retarded whores can't win so they bug ppl

WORSE FUCKING SHIT EVER getting booted for playing cuz noobs bug me cuz they suck at the game LOL


Your tears of rage feed me. Regardless, it's a bug, it should kill you. Most people know if they go invis because of it they should just die rather than abuse it. It only happens to like 2 characters. After it's fixed it will 1hko no matter what. Get over it.
In response to Heartstrike
Heartstrike wrote:
Dwice wrote:
love how its i can't kill them cuz i suck turn them invisible knowing they wont die than scream BUG ABUSE cuz im a retard... fucking losers either fix the shit or make bugging ppl against the rules fucking no good retarded whores can't win so they bug ppl

WORSE FUCKING SHIT EVER getting booted for playing cuz noobs bug me cuz they suck at the game LOL


Your tears of rage feed me. Regardless, it's a bug, it should kill you. Most people know if they go invis because of it they should just die rather than abuse it. It only happens to like 2 characters. After it's fixed it will 1hko no matter what. Get over it.


how about making the abuse rule legit? and ban those who abuse the fact something is bugged and does the shit anyways? oh wait you don't want to ban ur alts or ur friends so that wont ever happen
Dwice, what the fuck?

If anyone's interested in Forum of Call of Shinobi come here. Please rant about COSAB in this forum. Thanks. I'm tired of seeing people ranting over commentary section instead of making a new topic.
In response to UnknownMurder
UnknownMurder wrote:
Dwice, what the fuck?

If anyone's interested in Forum of Call of Shinobi come here. Please rant about COSAB in this forum. Thanks. I'm tired of seeing people ranting over commentary section instead of making a new topic.

i don't give a fuck it pissed me off that ppl who ABUSE the bugs don't get shit but if ur the one whose innocent ur forced to die and get punished if u don't as the abuser gets off w/o even a fucking warning so yea imma rant here or there if i want its bullshit ._.
this game has as much power as sonic.exe, jesus. and god combined
... and tails doll :)
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
Heartstrike wrote:
Dwice wrote:
love how its i can't kill them cuz i suck turn them invisible knowing they wont die than scream BUG ABUSE cuz im a retard... fucking losers either fix the shit or make bugging ppl against the rules fucking no good retarded whores can't win so they bug ppl

WORSE FUCKING SHIT EVER getting booted for playing cuz noobs bug me cuz they suck at the game LOL


Your tears of rage feed me. Regardless, it's a bug, it should kill you. Most people know if they go invis because of it they should just die rather than abuse it. It only happens to like 2 characters. After it's fixed it will 1hko no matter what. Get over it.


how about making the abuse rule legit? and ban those who abuse the fact something is bugged and does the shit anyways? oh wait you don't want to ban ur alts or ur friends so that wont ever happen


#1 I don't abuse on alts.
#2 any friends I have follow the same rules
#3 I told you to die, that was your warning. By not dieing you not only abused a bug which is 1 rule broken, but disobeyed a mod which falls under rule #1 so you broke two rules there.


You people think we don't fairly punish people or punish some more. At the end of the day when ANYONE breaks a rule, there is some sort of punishment, provided we saw it, or someone took a screenshot. Now that can vary from a warning to a boot to a ban.

If you don't co-operate with us we're more likely to boot you since you've broken two rules at the point.

In response to Heartstrike
erm? why should i have to die when THEY bugged me on purpose? or does bugging other people on purpose not count as bug abuse?


In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
erm? why should i have to die when THEY bugged me on purpose? or does bugging other people on purpose not count as bug abuse?

Plant the grapefruit of rage. No don't, just stop playing COSAB then...It's obv your just gonna rage till your fingers stop working.

In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
erm? why should i have to die when THEY bugged me on purpose? or does bugging other people on purpose not count as bug abuse?


They didn't bug you on purpose with the intent to bug you, they had the intent to KILL you. If your affected by a bug, regardless if someone else bugs you or if you bug yourself. You need to have it get resolved usually by death.
In response to Heartstrike
Heartstrike wrote:
Dwice wrote:
erm? why should i have to die when THEY bugged me on purpose? or does bugging other people on purpose not count as bug abuse?


They didn't bug you on purpose with the intent to bug you, they had the intent to KILL you. If your affected by a bug, regardless if someone else bugs you or if you bug yourself. You need to have it get resolved usually by death.

cuz using a skill on a character that has been known to bug them when its been known to bug them but not on purpose?
oh fyi i love how you know what people DO or DON'T do on purpose
Page: 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 114 115 116

Login to reply.