ID:118227

Keywords: coder
Hello everyone!

I am pleased to announce that I am making my own game; I am a very good coder but the issue is that school started today and I just don't have the time to work on it 24/7. So, I am looking for someone who likes to work and doesn't have a lot of homework like me... So far I need a coder that knows his stuff. This doesn't mean you go looking everything up in the reference and you ask for help on your blog; but it means someone who knows what they are doing without questions. Now the iconer isn't really that so. Either you can icon or not. You have to be a great iconer or you will not icon for Garito. Now that that is over with; lets talk about the game.

Garito takes place in the middle ages and is an RP game. It is community built so not a lot is mapped in besides the starter building or two. There are currently two classes you can choose from: Woodcutter and Hobo. The woodcutter starts in the log house and the hobo starts in the middle of no where in a random spot in the woods. The next update will feature a cave system. In the map there will be a cave entrance like you would see in Hazordhu, except this one will be blocked by trees that you have to cut down. The next update after that is bug fixes; such as cutting down trees will delete grass under it, and inventory issues. The coding right now is simple because I really have to focus on school as I am in the Gifted and Talented Program which is also known as Pinacle. And that is the best of the best. I incorporate the math skills to the coding skills. So, just think about this, I spent a lot of time (not really, 10 minutes) of my day writing this.

*UPDATE* As I am writing this article; I just got a page from a fellow friend who is a coder. So you better reply soon! *UPDATE* Make that two people...
Garito
Naruto

I see what you did thar
If there is Payment involved for iconning, im in. [email protected]
CLOSED. WE HAVE A CODER
What a shame, I was planning to code for you. Derp.
I don't think you would like the game. And if you want; we can always have 3 coders. Or if you want to icon with Officer Wilson... He is majoring in computer science...You know; he made BF 2
Totally your choice, mate. Garito sounds like the best.
Totally your call, although since school as also started for me... it'll be tough.