Fantasie

by Fantasie Productions
Fantasie
A multiplayer RPG based on my novel in the making ,"Fantasie"
ID:118408

They say the activity in your brain when having a nightmare comes from the same area that memories come from. Isn't that spooky?

Wow this is really heating up as we hit day....3!

Gunner
Class Difficulty - Medium

The Gunner class is another ranged class that borders on long range and mid range and even short range in some occasions. Allowing the user to mix it up on different opponents. With bullets that travel twice as fast as people can move it will be a hard task to dodge this class without the help of a movement technique or the "MATRIX". Gunners are the utter rivals of Bowman and can be played somewhat similarly with a few adjustments.

Brute - Blunderbuss

The Brute Branch gives players a unique weapon called a Blunderbuss. It's unique design allows it to fire one rather large bullet that can rip holes in various materials if used in close quarters and small distances between the user and the target. The bullets are so heavy that farther a certain distance they lose most of their momentum and simply bounce against their designated targets. However in a close quarters fight these guns are unmatched against the other Musketeer Branches.

Generic - Pepper Box

The Generic Branch offers the user a very interesting weapon with a very awkward design flaw. The Pepper Box is a weapon which fires a bullet at a moderate speed with moderate force. The only problem being that the force the gun creates when fired sometimes backfires and sends the bullets in random if not completely incorrect directions. This is somewhat resolved as the force of the bullets cause quite the sizable amount of damage by even gracing an opponent. Allowing the user to fire near aimlessly and still hurt someone. When fighting one on one this gun is pretty amazing and is even usable in groups. Along with its signature Stop Shot ability this gun is a force to be reckoned with.

Control - Volley Gun

Traveling down the Control Branch of the Musketeer Class the user attains a strange weapon known as the Volley Gun. True to its name this gun fires a volley of bullets in a single shot. This allows the user to cover a sizable area in a single shot. The guns bullets spray in an arcing pattern when fired and travel outward spreading farther and farther apart the more they travel. These bullets don't have much piercing power and are more so for direct hits. The bullets aren't exceptionally fast at all and it takes some time to reload all seven of the barrels of this gun. However when one is up against a dozen or so foes alone this gun is a fine choice.

End
Hoping you enjoyed today's Class Session, I'll post another one tomorrow describing the Musician class.

If you would like to join Fantasie and lend your skills to the game. Add me on MSN or Email me, most of the jobs are paid unless you out of the kindness of your heart want to work for free :D

Contact Information: [email protected]

Until the next time.
Dream On ~ Fantasie.
HMmm with modern weapons(judging by the weapons shown)Im confused about the chronology of the game. Care to explain?
Realitie the world within the universe of Fantasie spans several time periods. The games storyline is that humans from various time periods are being snatched and taken into Fantasie by an unknown force. The weapons in Fantasie are created from energy and will, the will of the user creates the type of weapon and binds them to it which is why as I continue you'll see varying weapons that span different time periods, because different people from said time periods are bound to specific weaponry. [Or thats the excuse I told myself when creating the classes]

-Edit- You don't choose your time period by the way, it's generally gathered what period you are from and is mentioned by various NPCS when you choose your class.
alright,so how would you make it so this class doesnt overshadow other ranged classes such as the archer?
Gunners are genuinely more powerful than Archers and their projectiles move faster, however Archers have their traps and other skills to assist them. Gunners skills revolve around their gun and don't move out for much else outside of their guns while Archers have traps, their pet wolves, and their amazing pushing arrows. The archers slow down effect when their arrows plunge into an opponent also puts them on equal ground with the gunners. Its not all about who has the biggest gun, it's about how you use that gun.
No Blunderbuss?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blunderbuss

Also, with Pistol, maybe think about adding dual wielding?
EmpirezTeam wrote:
No Blunderbuss?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blunderbuss

Also, with Pistol, maybe think about adding dual wielding?

Nice :D Replacing Assault Rifles with this will be a cinch.
-Edit-
Dual Wielding is a passive they gain and can invest in.
Two ranged classes, very interesting! The other classes sound great, looking forward to this.

*Archer is stunned, Gunner begins to set up a bullet wall. Archer unfreezes and calls his wolves out to attack! Gunner sees the current threat and releases his Stopped bullets!*

I just wanted to RP your comments, sorry >.<
Truseeker wrote:
Two ranged classes, very interesting! The other classes sound great, looking forward to this.

*Archer is stunned, Gunner begins to set up a bullet wall. Archer unfreezes and calls his wolves out to attack! Gunner sees the current threat and releases his Stopped bullets!*

I just wanted to RP your comments, sorry >.<

Watch someone do this and video record it!
Well I fixed the balance issues with this class and even renamed it yay! Tell me what you think of the new weaponry?
Much more balanced!
Oh stfu >..>
Okay seems fine,but keep in mind,flintlock firearms had considerably long reloading and small ammunition capacities.thought that might help with balancing.
Zane444 wrote:
Okay seems fine,but keep in mind,flintlock firearms had considerably long reloading and small ammunition capacities.thought that might help with balancing.

Thats one of the reasons it was changed this way their attack speed is much slower than their futuristic counterparts.