Fairy Tail

by Ryan-hemsley
Fairy Tail
A game in develepment based on the anime Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima.
In response to Mexican joker
Well from what i have gathered from the players you deserved the ban and were warned several times. Also complaining here in this manor doesn't help your situation. You should of instead have seeked help from a higher Admin. The Admin in question said that you are only on a temporary ban for it.
In response to SwanB
And yes swan your unbanned
HA I WAS NEVER WARNED
NO ONE EVER WARNED ME ALL I DID WAS COPY HIS NAME AND PUT A NUMBER ONE NEXT TO IT
HES THE ONE WHO OVERACTED >_>
Well acting like this on the games hub makes me think do i really want to unban you? So give me a good reason why i should?
WHO ACTING
IM JSUT TELLING U NO ONE WARNED ME >_> PLUS MY CAP LOCK IS BROKEN :L
Well from what the Admin in question has said you will be unbanned, when exactly is up to him as it was him who banned you.
_> DIS SOME FUCK UP SHIT >_> JUST CAUSE HIS ASS OVERACTED

SMH >_> HOW HAVE TO WAIT TO PLAY >_> FAIRY TAIL
LOLOLOL NICE ONE CODE BANING ME RYAN XD
You caused it yourself spamming the login while under a ban, i told you to wait till the person logged on but you thought you'd annoy everyone to prove your point. if you had just waited it would prob of been lifted today.
I'd like to ask to be unbanned, I'm sorry for calling you an ass, but you pissed me off, I will not do it again if you just give me another chance, I hope you accept my apology and unban me.
In response to Brady_ftw
You have been unbanned ages lol.
what happened o.o When will this be back up
T<T come back game come back!
hey just wondering how long till this comes back
Dont think il be bringing it back. Too many peple come on just to troll and i cba with it no more. Sorry for those who actuly want to play.
So you're going to let all the work you and others put in to this game just disappear because you can't handle a few trolls...?
Theres more reasons, and everyones decided on it.
lol Ryans trolling xD hese probably just taking a break and will probably start working on the game later....My estimate is during new years and that time
Looks like an interesting game. Hope it continues sometime.. but 2 weeks since anybody has commented :u
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 8

Login to reply.