Fairy Tail

by Ryan-hemsley
Fairy Tail
A game in develepment based on the anime Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima.
yeh considerign when i made thsi comment i o played it for first time
The game doesn't improve because the admins like to throw hissy fits and ban everyone that tells them there's something wrong instead of just sucking up to them.
Alright. I'm byond this highschool kiddle crap.
I know you DDOS, I know you have a few people that do it.
I'm warning you now. I host games for AOM. If my server keeps getting ddosed I will 1) find out who is doing it and 2) report them for cyber crimes. It's all fun and games til those people show up at your doorstep.
You have been warned.
How long have you been playing this game?
Yo...this game is actually pretty decent a lil oldschool with the tech icons and such but still it has some serious potential idk why so many ppl bashing it or getting butt hurt over it, at the end of the day its just a game and the ppl who made it and/or are working on it don't HAVE to do so they could say screw you guys and shut it down lol what would you have to talk about or look forward to then? Just suggest ideas if you think theyre good and if you get trolled laugh you get disrespected or "wrongfully" banned don't be child throwing hissy fits handle it with zen enjoy life stop raging so much and chill.-Shadow
In response to Shadowcastor
Shadowcastor wrote:
Yo...this game is actually pretty decent a lil oldschool with the tech icons and such but still it has some serious potential idk why so many ppl bashing it or getting butt hurt over it, at the end of the day its just a game and the ppl who made it and/or are working on it don't HAVE to do so they could say screw you guys and shut it down lol what would you have to talk about or look forward to then? Just suggest ideas if you think theyre good and if you get trolled laugh you get disrespected or "wrongfully" banned don't be child throwing hissy fits handle it with zen enjoy life stop raging so much and chill.-Shadow

by what standards is this game good?
Why is it down so often?
read through 2 pages of this and wow people get butt hurt so fast over every aspect of game whether it be staff,training or overall gameplay, you dont like it quit thats the best option i see.
In response to Dariuc
Dariuc wrote:
Shadowcastor wrote:

game usually had a decent 40 players ask them?
In response to Lolarmy
Lolarmy wrote:
Dariuc wrote:
Shadowcastor wrote:

game usually had a decent 40 players ask them?

It had 40 players at one point. For the last 3 - 4 months it barely manages over 25.
Anime games in general have been losing traction somewhat lately, in fact it's probably a better idea to do things like Age of Magic...pull ideas from animes etc. to help you augment your own, and have it counted as an RPG rather than a Fangame.

The problem here, however, is that instead of focusing on obvious flaws in the game itself when brought up, PLAYERS tell the people bringing up the complaints to STFU and then turn around and beg for new powers to be added in. For example, they have been working on Re-Quip magic for like 4 months now instead of addressing problems people have mentioned on the forums and in-game.
It's not based-on on the anime if it is the anime. ;o
Hmm i can get source for creating fan server?
In response to Dim.cim
Dim.cim wrote:
Hmm i can get source for creating fan server?

"Hmm I can get source to rip your game, no?"**

Stupid question! If they want to give out the source, they'll do it. You do NOT ask. Now I think whatever game you've created are all ripped.
Stop advertising on other peoples game ;).
When is this coming back up?
I want know when back to? Pls like what 1 day 2day pls answer me...
Yah when u guys coming back up?
Q_Q
Whats up with this it's been saying connecting for 14 minutes now.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Login to reply.