ID:1190278

I thought I left. I've been on this site for almost 9 years... Anyways, howdy. What's changed? Anybody miss me?
We've all been waiting for the day you would return. Vae victus!
It has been far too long. Hello Caution :P i did miss you a little bit :O
Not too much has changed, though I haven't really been active on BYOND myself lately. Many real-life things going on here.
Hey. Bandock gave the same response as I was about to. I have you added to Google Talk, but switched to Skype a couple of months ago. If you have Skype, mine is thislionroars, otherwise I can pop in on Google Talk. :)
Welcome back...did you have a different key before?
In response to Magicsofa
Magicsofa wrote:
Welcome back...did you have a different key before?

Once upon a time, prior to CauTi0N, I had a keyname that was fairly active in this community. However, looking at the old creations (and the stupidity of the name my 12-year old self gave it), I decided I'd rather have that be anonymous. Let's just say I'm much more educated than I once was. But yes, I've been through a lot on this site :)

Boxcar, Teka, Bandock, and TLR: You guys are a huge part of why I came back. Along with a few others ( Calus CoRPS, Iain - whom I expect left, etc. ), I just somehow can't escape this community. My e-mail is [email protected], so if you ever desire to converse feel free to e-mail/Google Talk whenever. :)
The reason why people cant escape is because they run out of things to do and want to interact with people in whatever way they can, this is why the forums are how they are and games aren't being released at all. lulz
In response to Murowko
Murowko wrote:
this is why the forums are how they are and games aren't being released at all.

Are people interested in game development here, yet? I'm working on building a framework for game design, but I have few game ideas. Perhaps I'll work on a few little games in my spare time :)

Thanks Caution :D well i'm interested in developing my lil RPG which is going fairly well :)

I just removed all the non members from this post. lol
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Thanks Caution :D well i'm interested in developing my lil RPG which is going fairly well :)

I just removed all the non members from this post. lol

I just saw that e-mail! You are a blessing, Teka! Yeah, keep me informed about your game, Teka - is it the same one you were working on ~ a year ago?

In response to CauTi0N
CauTi0N wrote:
Murowko wrote:
this is why the forums are how they are and games aren't being released at all.

Are people interested in game development here, yet? I'm working on building a framework for game design, but I have few game ideas. Perhaps I'll work on a few little games in my spare time :)

They're my good man Caution, I'm working on a game, but let me tell you something my friend, LET ME TELL YOU SUMTING!

Once you make a game where people can chill, hangout and it doesn't look crappy, you'll be successful, I'm trying to do this but I lack pixel artist, I got like none. Once you've done this, chatters wont be the spot people just log onto and "chat" but your game will be, allow people to interact with eachother and have fun in your game, which is why I say RPG or you're not getting anywhere on BYOND to be honest. An action game will be nice but there are action games outside of BYOND people would most likely enjoy more.

In response to CauTi0N
BTW I've never known you, but welcome back to the hood(BYOND).
:P Wohoo np Caution :), Yeah my RPG is doing surprisingly well, it is a bit over a year old so it must be the same one :) going for beta v 1.1 soon which has some nice updates adding to more content :)

You do know me right Murowko?
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
:P Wohoo np Caution :), Yeah my RPG is doing surprisingly well, it is a bit over a year old so it must be the same one :) going for beta v 1.1 soon which has some nice updates adding to more content :)

You do know me right Murowko?

Yeah, you're my fan or so you say. But I know you, I've been watching you...
I do deserve to be watched, there's something not quite right about me :O... but but i did give you a membership 40 minutes ago <3

keep watching... ahm oh yes, hopefully there'll be some nice byond updates soon :)
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
I do deserve to be watched, there's something not quite right about me :O... but but i did give you a membership 40 minutes ago <3

keep watching... ahm oh yes, hopefully there'll be some nice byond updates soon :)

Why thank you!
Thanks for membership Teka. :D

If you're wondering what I been up to, I been planning out a game that will be developed in C++. Still deciding what libraries to use of course (since I been thinking about achieving cross-platform releases).
Really late reply.

Np Bandock and everyone else :) sounds cool Bandock that'll be cool :)

I'm just hanging... with ma crew..

lol
What happened to your face? D:
Page: 1 2