Bleach: World-Wide Adventures

by Critical172
Bleach: World-Wide Adventures
http://www.byond.com/games/Zagros5000/BleachSoulWars The Original Bleach WWA Ichigo's new bankai! (dual wield zangetsu), vandenreich, and Zaraki's Shikai! Updated DailyPvP-mmorpg style Bleach game, Bleach online! not naruto
So we have to wait a month to play right?
best case yes worest case longer
o well that sucks does crit know the games down?
In response to Zagros
Zagros wrote:
o well that sucks does crit know the games down?

Even if he knows he cant do anything about it
Duke page me if when you get on :|
Uh is the game up or wut cuz i see a server but i cant join
I can host 24/7 if you need one.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm
why did he stop hosting just now?
can i have a download link or a zip file for this game i wanna play it on my own please please.. or host this game pls i like the graphics and so on and so fort!....
There switching host Urashime

-Dimetri White
So From the Bonus features.... if your a byond member than you get free GM
In response to Draxzorion
Well that kinda stupid btw not like he really gonna give out free gm ...............
wasnt it supposed to start today?
is there gonna be a new wipe? again cause of this update?
no good today again huh
umm I haven't even played before and all I get is delete game or continue and all I get I nothing can somone help me
Bob, somewhere near the top left in the game client it will say icons click than just click stretch to fit it should solve your problem
umm I tried that and it didn't work
Hello. alright this game is pretty fun. not many glitches i have found so far. the only thing i have found a bit annoying is the amount of wipes that happens in this game. i can honestly say it has a pretty fun story line. The leveling is a little long but if you take your time to get into it this game can really be fun for you. well that's about it so have fun and i hope you enjoy this game.

written by~Shugoki-Shugo-Shinto
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 32