Shadowdarke's library is amazing, and recommend to almost all beginners considering projectiles. However, it is outdated (now nearly 8 years old!), and can't cope with Pixel Movement.
This library has been built using the original source from Shadowdarke's library, and includes his original demo.
FirePixelProjectile(owner, destination, proj_type, weapon)
- owner (atom) - The atom that launched the projectile, also
the start point of its trajectory.
- destination - destination may be an angle in degrees, or
an atom that the projectile is launched
- proj_type - The type of projectile. This should be a
type of /obj/sd_px_projectile.
DEFAULT: proj_type = /obj/sd_px_projectile
- weapon(obj) - The weapon that fired the projectile. Not
necessary but could be useful to track.
The Instant Projectile occasionally misses.- Fixed
- The conversion of owner.dir to an angular direction is really ugly. I'd love to find an alternate/better method of doing this.