ID:1203203

I've noticed that whenever you are running more than one BYOND game window reconnecting to any one other than the most recent connection will result in a shift in the order of the games in the windows task bar so that the game you reconnected to is the last one listed in the task bar.

This did not occur in the old pager, and I view it as a minor annoyance; so any way we could get this changed back?

If not, it's no big deal. I just figured it was worth making a quick post because I find it kind of annoying.
Hey, just wanted to add a little more information real quick.

The main reason this can be annoying is getting disconnected because of a brief router issue. This applies even more so when using more than one key on a game. It gets a lot tougher to keep track of your windows, and keep them in the order you're comfortable with when any kind of internet or game server trouble causes your to disconnect.

I'm surprised no one else has replied and agreed with this. It may be more trivial than I thought, or too tough to change, but it was bugging me yesterday so figured I'd update this topic just in case this can be changed.
Isn't the brief router issue the bigger problem?

The reason the taskbar order changes is because the interface pops down to show an ad (for non-Members) on reconnect/reboot.
Ah, I see. Yeah, it is definitely a bigger problem but it's nothing new. It just happens to some users given their internet quality; I'm one of the ones with a sometimes moody internet.

Hm. Maybe it would be possible to stop it when ads are disabled then? I've got mine disabled, and it still does it; so that may be an option.