ID:120511

First off, I would like to say congratulations to LordAndrew for jumping on as a listings moderator. The extra help will be nice!

I can't wait to get back into full swing here on BYOND. I have a programing itch that must be scratched, however, my laptop died about a month ago. I'm on a shared computer now, which I can't download or add to, therefore no BYOND :(

Anyway, a little bit of good news is my third son will be born here on the 16th of November. Hopefully I will be sent home from this forsaken desert in enough time to be there for my wife and to witness this once in a lifetime moment.

The SDGuild isn't dead, for all of you nay-sayers. I just want to stress that. Next month should see the rebirth of the SDGuild. I've been spending the last month thinking of a nice way to bring in the new year and a little something for a Thanksgiving and Christmas contest. Stand by for that ;)

That's about all I have for now.

Thanks for reading.

You got too many kids man.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
You got too many kids man.

LA deserves it. yea+
Thanks Yusuke, and congratulations on your third child. :D
Jamaal Hunter wrote:
That's good to hear and congratulations on your third child! My wife and I are trying to have our first kid and want to have about three kids all together. So I envy you, lol. Look forward to your return!

The picture you had on your blog looked like a 14 year old. How the hell do you have a wife?
BATTY. GET ON MSN :D
Hey Yusuke, hope you get to see your son! Looking forward to the SDGuild rebirth. +yea :)
Thanks for the support