ID:1207959

Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I think it would be a lot better if the "Game Updates" forum would display the newest posts at the top, just like the other sections. I thought it was this way at first, but then I noticed I would be on page 5 or 6 looking at unread comments while having already read comments in pages 1-4. I think it would make it a lot easier on everyone if a post would get bumped to the top when someone comments on it, just like everything else.
o.o
That was how it was originally, but some games had too much "chatter" on their forums and would constantly be bumped back to the top, despite not having any real new official content. So now it sorts them by when the original thread was started, which gives a better showing of actual game updates. This seems to work pretty well if each "update" is contained in a new thread.
Yeah. Sadly some don't make new threads x-x it's a bit annoying having to scroll so many pages sometimes to read them.
Although somewhat hidden and phased out, you can view a "By last comment" sorted list of posts in the Community sub-forum.

This includes all posts from Off-topic, Linux talk, Contests and Events, and Game Updates.

http://www.byond.com/forum/?forum=11