ID:121216

Post your comments here!
First
Second.
Third.
Two men having snu-snu
Why on earth can't non members make posts anymore? The only reason I used to buy membership was because I knew it was my choice and I wasn't really paying for anything new
Really enjoying coding again!
Using my old game hub (for bandit king) just until I get membership
Five years since my happiness was taken away
Why couldn't they have just let us stay together?
All I wanted was her and they took her away
Ok I'm over it but that was difficult... I saw my lost love of 5 years with her new boyfriend and even though nothing happened, I had a massive black hole in my stomach... a singularity big enough to power SS13
I'm feeling better now... and it's been 5 years since I was active in the community (except 2020 where I worked on a game with dismemberment and a HUD)

2020 now and Bumblemore lives again, looking forward to being active more now that my heart is feeling better
In response to Bumblemore
You got this bro.
Here's some music for the heart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdUJmTcdOfw
Enjoying my new lappy just 2let you guys know where I'm at.. working on a post-apoc alien occupation game, revizing my coding an art in the process-- any of you want to get in touch, I active on my pager
Still alive out this way in Australia, Melbourne. Spring is coming through, I’m learning to fish, made a new account on Habbo and Old school Runey. Love to chat if you guys still use pager, or my email if that’s something you prefer to use. Still haven’t got my own PC yet, but love to work on my project once I do.

Also got back into The Walking Dead comics, I love them like they’re my bible but god damn they’re horrific!! Any of yous want to get in touch, please do.

-Johnny
Just saw a game update Hitogen did on everyone's projects in 2020 and was so flattered that he actually played and took notes!! Makes me feel so bad for losing that project D:

Anyway working on something called "Solar Apocalypse" and this time I've made backups on a cloud to prevent a worst-case-scenario
Makes me sad when I think about all the projects I deleted because they "werent good enough" LOL when it would be nice now to play them just because they're my legacy... I destroyed my legacy D:
HhhuuurrrrrrrrrDuuuurrrrr nnngGGGHHHHHHngghh
Page: 1 2