I turn 19 in 4 days, why am I the old one? :(
Meh Im 23... started on BYOND when I was sixteen...
Nice i'm also 23 but i've been on Byond since i was 12-13 :(

Ohh nice green shocked face Pandora. :)
woah, did you just memberize me? so kind =o
No problemo :)
Oh wow, I missed this avatar :D havent seen it in years =o brings back such good memories. hmm, i'm a member now. so I should do member things.

Anyone know a good place to troll? >_>
My age is confidential... Don't you dare spread my age Tim, I know where you sleep (not really). Good work, by the way I know you are scared that i will pass you that is why you have been giving out memberships so much I bet.

~Ripper man5~
@Ripper
I'll tell everyone everything :O and Yes definitely :O - In another month or two i wont buy any memberships till next year so :) - it's what :P
I beat you to NNAAAAHH's membership. ;) In that case I will probably pass you very soon. o.o
So uh *Cough*
That you did, ripper man5. Though I wont really be able to use it's benefits for a time, I am grateful.
Teka123 honestly, what ever happened to the arrangement that we were going to make regarding help with Angel Falls. If you could get back to me sometime about that it would be wonderful. I don't like asking for help or gifts from other people but it would be great to see membership once again. I previously bought it a little while back but never got around to renewing it because of how much more it costs now.
<3 would be nice
Due to March's heavy memberfying.. i need a break.

In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Due to March's heavy memberfying.. i need a break.

jeez that's a lot your such a nice person
How do you pay 25 dollar for 6 months twice and the rest 15 dollar
That's when you add a donation towards Byond as well.
in all honesty teka how you support yourself and byond question ive been wanting to ask you
Aha, makes sense now :)
Wow, this is dedication! We should build a shrine to honour you. How do you spend 660 in one month? Thats like... a lot...

So.. lets see, what kind of shrine do ya want?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6