There should be a pixel art collaboration shrine Event.
Lets add everything up.

You have spent $4,300 this month Teka...
Taka its me i dont have a byond membership and im active 24/7
I've seen you buy people Memberships before, it's interesting to see their reaction. Why you would want to do that is BYOND me.

Well if you want to talk about sticking around I've been on BYOND since Jul 16, 2010. Since then I've practiced icons, and started off by using Naruto sprites to make little animations.

Since that day I've worked on ... 5 projects.
Not a single one has made it.

Project 1) Coder disappeared.
Project 2) My friend and I were inexperienced.
Project 3) My friend and I were inexperienced.
Project 4) Coder accused me of piracy and banned me after I worked for two months, then used my icons regardless.
Project 5) Coder was mentally unstable, snapped after I told him to cheer up. So I quit.

I've been at play with iconning since I first joined, so I've learned a few things. I even tried my hand at coding, but I figured I'd leave that to my friend.

Why do you buy people memberships however, Taka?
I've also decided to wipe the slate clean, and made a new account.
Taka May you Buy me a membership plz i never been a member before
Calm down guys, he's done enough charity.
In response to NNAAAAHH
Agreed
Meow
i would like byond membership O:
Why do people not read previous post.

Teka123 wrote:
Due to March's heavy memberfying.. i need a break.

He won't buy more for now. I mean look at how many he already got for people. Give the guy a break!
I cannot believe how quick 3 years went by for me. lol
In response to King_LiOnZ
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Lets add everything up.

You are truly awful at maths =P I only skimmed down it, and I got $660. Now that may be wrong, but I bet you it's a lot closer to the real number than $4300.
lol
In response to Ease
Ease wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Lets add everything up.

You are truly awful at maths =P I only skimmed down it, and I got $660. Now that may be wrong, but I bet you it's a lot closer to the real number than $4300.

Argh; just reread this post and realised that other than sounding like a nob (which I'm fine with), I also sound like an ungrateful twat (which I'm less cool with). I just want to point out that $660 is still a -huge- number, and I'm entirely impressed, and grateful, that Teka has donated quite so much.
Did you add? And I realized it was wrong to cause, I counted Angel falls subscriptions.
In response to King_LiOnZ
I'm pretty sure BYOND gets a cut from subs too.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
I'm pretty sure BYOND gets a cut from subs too.

I'm not talking about that.
Hey Teka c: its me Lunch i've met you on Angel falls Not too long ago and I thought maybe having Membership isn't that bad and i Go on almost everyday so i think i'll put it to good use and i was thinking about Iconning again :P who knows.

Don't choose from favoritism, choose who you think really deserves it :3.
In response to Maybenot
Pay attention. He's done. He's spent $660 this month on memberships.
I know a guy you could pick *cough*
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6