Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
unlocking konan...
Unlocking Konan :D
Unlocking konan :D
This game is Better then Moo MOO Or Milky!
Ashley is creep she knows peoples left here so thts why u only se about 10-12 now lol
Favorite Quotation "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” “Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.” “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” “To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”
This is an awesome game,a 1 of a kind game and its way better than ninja moo moo.

-silentshot(bloodtaster)
This game is amazing! is way better then moo moo, ETERNAL MEMORIES 4EVAR
Game is pretty good. Constanst updating. Theres actually an active owner..lags a bit..but for the most part. good.
Great game!!
You should add Shikamaru,Ino and Kiba!!!
Join My Server Pl0x!
something needs to be done about deidra ppl keep just flying to the top of the screen and sitting there wasting time and reloggers are killing this game along with choji rolling spam gaara kisame and senju tsunami spam and tobi is way to weak just suggestions though other wise i love the game
Kristopher1791 wrote:
something needs to be done about deidra ppl keep just flying to the top of the screen and sitting there wasting time and reloggers are killing this game along with choji rolling spam gaara kisame and senju tsunami spam and tobi is way to weak just suggestions though other wise i love the game

I said same thing about Tobi.

ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Kristopher1791 wrote:

I said same thing about Tobi.

Tobi is better than Itachi, and Itachi appareantly needs to be unlocked, don't complain more about him. I don't want to create a thousand of locked characters or given by admin. It makes the new characters' creation useless. The characters I'm adding will be auto-unlocked or unlocked after some easy steps, I hate the fact some people only want to use OP Characters. It's not all about one single character, Kankuro is one of the best characters and nobody uses him until they've been killed by him -_-
This Very Good game it's the best game
Best Naruto game in Byond
This is a pointless comment. Why do you bother reading one?
Great Game!
such a good game
Not bad
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68