Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
In response to Naruto211US
or 3 or 4 or 10 or 100

Seriously << everytime anything happens all I see in my feed is hey hey hey hey listen !
In response to Doom2u
Doom2u wrote:
or 3 or 4 or 10 or 100

Seriously << everytime anything happens all I see in my feed is hey hey hey hey listen !

more annoying than Zelda.
Naruto211US wrote:
same thing happened to me lucky i have all the admins on my friends list and when i have a problem like someone,bug abusing,or round bugged i just send them all a message or 2

doesen't make a difference if you have all the admins added,I'm sure alot of people have the admins added.

dude whats the point of commenting on what i said i'm just saying its nice to have the admins on my friends list when i'm in a jam on nem dude no big deal like dude if ur just gonna criticize what i say then don't comment at all dude no one else commented on what i said dude.
Im Too Lazy To Ask What Happened To The Server So Im Just Going To Put A Dot Down .
In response to Imjohny1
Hey dude learn not to use dude so much,and like dude I commented on it.
Naruto211US wrote:
dude whats the point of commenting on what i said i'm just saying its nice to have the admins on my friends list when i'm in a jam on nem dude no big deal like dude if ur just gonna criticize what i say then don't comment at all dude no one else commented on what i said dude.

The funny thing in all of this is, you think adding them to your friends list, actually makes them your friends.
when server is going to be online
i swear everytime a server goes down we switch to the other one, is there any point in earning ryo or anything -.-
if u look closely the other server witch is currently on is 4.45 the one we always play is 4.50
i no like. pliz, fix diz men. I wan play, plis. I cri evrytime. :'(
There actually Is Cookie Because it's just 2 Servers, make sure you are doing fine in both then it's not that hard jesus. And The 4.45 is hosted by another shell, i wouldn't be complaining about it since ATLEAST is being hosted or you want the game down for like years till chamar finishes w/e he's doing.
it's nice to have servers up and all, its just it takes a long time for some people (me) to earn that much ryo without any events or anything. sorry if i irritated anyone it just peeved me a little
Still waiting for that unban. What is Eternal banning random people for no complete reason, because i've been banned for months now.
great game big lag :(
Welp now I know what happended. Teen Gogeta Code Banned no apparent reason. Either abuse or some shit. Already told Deathmall and Doom I'm good.
Teen does not code I believe,and how he doesen't even have the source.
Dunno, he said he had code banned me and then banned my alt right off the bat. Wasn't even avoiding ban because my main was code banned for nothing. Just waiting on Eternal to fix it. But I still think Teen did it.
Eternal gone bruh.
In response to Gt Kid Goku
Gt Kid Goku wrote:
Dunno, he said he had code banned me and then banned my alt right off the bat. Wasn't even avoiding ban because my main was code banned for nothing. Just waiting on Eternal to fix it. But I still think Teen did it.

Just think about what you said for a moment.

You weren't ban avoiding but your main was banned.

How does this not raise a red flag in your mind?
All people complain is Teen abusing, mind you I saw him mute a few people but other than that he's okay.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68