Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
You guys aren't missing anything. The server is laggy as fuck, like I'm talking about you can barely move lag. I get that they're waiting for the month to end so the money they paid the host isn't wasted, but this is absolutely not worth it at all, sorry.

That host should be giving them a refund with this lag in the first place, official shell server hosts are supposed to have DoS protection. I've never seen a host affected by little pricks trying to DoS on Byond, it's not even legit enough to call it DDoS, there's probably a few people doing the DoS.
In response to TheGreatEscape
TheGreatEscape wrote:
You guys aren't missing anything. The server is laggy as fuck, like I'm talking about you can barely move lag. I get that they're waiting for the month to end so the money they paid the host isn't wasted, but this is absolutely not worth it at all, sorry.

That host should be giving them a refund with this lag in the first place, official shell server hosts are supposed to have DoS protection. I've never seen a host affected by little pricks trying to DoS on Byond, it's not even legit enough to call it DDoS, there's probably a few people doing the DoS.

Sadly not every shell server will have ddos protection, the ones that do however are pretty expensive.
Same Banned forever no reason. I already stated, why the reason and I am not going to explain it again just read other pages.
Just a positive note for some people in the comments; the original owner 'Eternal_Memories' has completely returned, I'm not sure for how long, but if you were away because of other people running things, now would be the time to return. I also previously commented on the lag, which is pretty much gone now. So as long as EM is here, don't be afraid to mention bugs, EM actually fixes them almost immediately. OH, and now would be the time to page EM about paying for donor or use of customs to make sure you don't get scammed or run into issues with the new/old temporary owners.

Naruto: Eternal Memories is back at 10/10 in my personal ratings!
fuck yea 10/10 eternal forever!
So quick question, I was thinking about editing Konan for sprite practice, the one used here -Has the sheet- I was thinking about making some jutsus for her, as well as fixing her Idle up a bit to make it look better(And fix her hair, it looks too short compared to most of her art for me)Maybe you would take a look at it, maybe you could add a bit to Konan, too. And this was Crystal with 'How to turn a quick question into a paragraph/statement.'
In response to Crystal232
Talk to me on Skype Crystal Zerox587
In response to Doom2u
Doom2u wrote:
I've been banned on the 4.45 server.

Interesting choice by Deathmall. I can't wait to see what happens next.

It seems Deathmall has gotten reckless and full of himself with the return of EM. Mall, we're not cool.
You have no idea of what you are saying.
Yo Fran, I have had the opportunity to see this game bring itself up from its knees and watch it grow. It was like a small black athlete for the first time playing basketball. This game is by far one of my favorite games to come home to and play. Its got a rich community with people who share my passion with this game, Hope you keep up your wonderful work and Kick ass man.
This game continues to be one of the only things to bring me to my computer and i enjoy playing every round even if i dont show it, ive never played any other type of naruto game on byond that comes close to this i spend endless hours coming on and with each update the game gets better and better, its almost as good as KFC for us niggas keep up the good work EM
Eternal is pretty cool guy. He fixes bugs and doesn't afraid of anything.
This game is one of the best on BYOND, I've been here for a little over 7 years now. Starting out as a youngling looking for a best naruto rip I could find, Playing DBO from the DBOteam. Playing game from game for years, and I never thought to try this game when it came out. Now it's been a few months and I appreciate the game and what EM does. I've worked on a few games in the past and it's difficult work to maintain. As I shall still play this game as I hope everyone else does. Best of luck to EM and staff.
Thank you a lot for the comments! They mean a lot to me, these updates have required many changes on our mechanisms and a lot of my time, so seeing how people appreciate them motivates me (:
i just love nem like really i did play cosab and one day they booted me for no reason so i went to nem and loved it the ryo,the admins,and the graphics best naruto sidescroller on byond .
This is the most awesome game in Byond, I love the game mechanics and how it is well done, when it updates it brings cool stuff making the game better and better every update, plus updates are constantly <3
Maybe we are all a little broken but that's okay because I know some people throw out their old broken things but others notice that they are broken and love them even more because they see the imperfections as beautiful. And there are others who look down at tiny little shattered pieces and get the glue and magnifying glass and get a table out they haven't seen in years and put all the pieces on it. And they sit down for hours and days putting it back together knowing that it will never be what everyone else sees as perfect again but it will be together and damaged but it will be loved. Because the first time it was created it was instantly whole and someone else thought it was good enough. But a lot of things are just good enough.

Eternal_Memories, you are the type of guy who will sit down and meticulously piece together something that everyone sees as "broken" - so much so that everyone will HAVE to accept it as good, and for that, I, and I'm sure all of the N:EM community - your legacy - thank you for that.
So doom muted me for 90000 seconds and i'm already at 45000 seconds this is a little extreme all I said was keep runninng and he booted me then said what the fuck you do that for and he mutes me for 25 hours....
In response to SwanB
SwanB wrote:
So doom muted me for 90000 seconds and i'm already at 45000 seconds this is a little extreme all I said was keep runninng and he booted me then said what the fuck you do that for and he mutes me for 25 hours....

Sounds like you weren't being entirely respectful to a GM.

In response to Naruto0727
Naruto0727 wrote:
SwanB wrote:

Sounds like you weren't being entirely respectful to a GM.
you wouldn't say I obviously knew the rule I broke but being muted for 25 hours worth of gameplay would literally take me forever to ever talk. took me about a week to get to 45000 im unmuted now anyways
Page: 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68