ID:1218912

Resolved
The icons of games being played by friends didn't show for some users in 499.1175.
BYOND Version:Current Beta Pager
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Firefox 19.0
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Looking at my friendlist on the pager, I don't see the little icon of the game they're currently playing. I have to hover over their name and a little message pops up saying the name of the game they're playing. I'm not sure if this was intentional or not but I found it nice to have that there being displayed so I knew who was doing what.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Expected Results:
Hub icon of games being played by friends to be displayed at the right

Actual Results:
Not being displayed at all.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked?:

It didn't happen in the last version of the pager. It happens every time on this one.
Can you specify which version you're using? I need to know the build number--"current beta" doesn't give me enough information. Also, please try on build 499.1176 to see if the problem persists.

Is this happening with all friends or just some? I'm definitely seeing icons for the people on my friend list.

A screenshot would probably help too.
It's version 499.1175. It is now showing in 499.1176, and all of the lag whenever I click something is gone now as well. Here's the screenshot:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for the quick reply! Glad that it's fixed in 1176. I'll post again if I find anything wrong in this newer version.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
The icons of games being played by friends didn't show for some users in 499.1175.
That looks better then what I have. lol
... ikr? i'm thinking wait ...oh huh this must be a member's pov of the pager i'm guessing?
In response to Turboskill
Turboskill wrote:
... ikr? i'm thinking wait ...oh huh this must be a member's pov of the pager i'm guessing?

No, that's the beta pager.