ID:1222591

Resolved
BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Web Browser:Chrome 25.0.1364.172
Applies to:Website

This issue has been resolved.
I'd put this in bug reports, but I'm not sure if this is really a bug or if my posts are being hidden for unknown reasons by an anonymous admin but this post:

http://www.byond.com/members/ YutPut?command=view_post&post=1220346&first_unread=1

Is currently invisible to the Game Updates forum for no apparent reason, which effectively disconnects me from my users and potential followers. I had a previous post which was essentially identical to that one, but on Epic:Legend's actual forum. I re-posted on the Epic forum because Epic is actually listed, and it still fails to show.
I'm really not sure what happened here. I saw this post yesterday. I'll move this to bugs and we'll see what's up.

When we reopen the hub shortly, all game update posts will go to that forum so you won't have to resort to using alternate hubs like this.
I found the issue. This was because you were viewing the post from your "site" rather than from the forum view where you just go to /forum/?post=xxxx. Some older code was not processing this correctly and so it was not displaying the option to turn your crosspost flag back on.

I believe the original problem came up by that flag being turned off (accidentally or otherwise) when you made the initial post. This would have been fixable by going to the hub entry and viewing the post there, but I've fixed the issue for good now. I went ahead and made your post visible to the main forums again like you wanted.
Lummox JR resolved issue