ID:1225944

Redundant
Applies to:Website

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
As the title indicates I would like to be able to delete my old bug and feature reports. This should be fairly simple to implement. Just a thought.
You used to be able to delete your own feature requests.... Seems to have disappeared.
You can currently delete bug reports and feature requests by clicking on the edit button, then clicking on the "Delete Issue" button located at the bottom of the edit portion of the screen, as opposed to clicking the blue trash can button, as appears in posts made in other sections.
In response to Higoten
That's very inconsistent considering each of my posts has a blue trash can ....
I keep getting doh that post doesn't exist when I try to edit. lol
Are you reaching your posts though your user's site? There was a bug with accessing them from the user's site that was marked as resolved, but it looks like it still happens.

Alternatively, you should be able to edit/delete the posts by reaching them though the normal forums search engine: http://www.byond.com/ forum/?forum=6&command=search&text=author%3AChumble93&posts= 1
LordAndrew resolved issue (Redundant)
This appears to have been resolved at some point. You may now delete your own issues via the blue bucket in the top right, or by selecting [Delete Issue] by modifying the original post.