Teridal/Seika

by Iccusion Entertainment
Teridal/Seika
Online role-playing game that takes place in a fantasy world.
ID:1244344

Hey there, I'm Puckdragon. I've been on this game for a few days maybe a week or two now. I haven't the memory to recall WHEN I started but it has been a good while now. I'm roughly getting to level 20 on this soloing. I've introduced the game to one of my siblings who's taken some liking to it as well and we are both wondering... Where is everyone in this game? Are there still players? Are they around in areas or most of them high-levels in the far reaches of the game doing all the fun high-level hero things this game probably has to offer?

I have been playing it and have to admit. I LOVE this game. It has so many features and things to it most lack or overcomplicate, making it unplayable or generally just a mess.

I DO. plan on subscribing whether there are players or not for the fact I really want to try the other classes available and get the premium perks that come with it.

But I ask since I reach level 20 and have no idea where to go or what to do exactly. Is there a guide...? Some sort of walkthrough or even to-do quest list about this game that would simplify my goals or directions? And if there are other players where I'd go about partying and maybe joining you in some activities in game since it's pretty boring soloing. Not that I am complaining of course.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention. You can reach me at [email protected] if you prefer.
Agreed with Blaze, it's a damn good game but the dead activity is adjacent to the game's lack of content that cannot seem to draw in players, or make them stay at least.

All the good stuff happens in the end game with bossing, raids and dungeons, etc.