Era of The Shinobi

by Seventh
A Ninja Roleplay Game
ID:1256436

Keywords: clan, group, ninja, shinobi, suna
Hey guys, I havent been playing EOTS long but its a really great Role-play experience, and probably the best naruto rp on BYOND. I have however noticed that most people are scattered and lack rp partners, especially people that have recently made and dont know many people. So I decided to form a group ICly to help people like me rp and progress faster, and eventually become a major part of rp. I dont know how active these forums are so im just winging it by posting here, but I believe this is the best way to organise something.

Typically the group will start out consisting of Genin/Students then those people will grow and progress together. Even though this is starting as an OOC thing it will be all IC, this is just to get us organised so it will be easier to meet up in the game. Im hoping that this group will help promote other aspects of rp besides training and fighting. For example it will be a good chance to build relationships with fellow village members. This will make it more dramatic and put a real risk factor and sense of emotion in our rp when you and your friends go on a dangerous mission.

The last thing I wanna point out is that I am *NOT* trying to become the leader of a clan or something like that. I am simply trying to create some less generic rp. If this group does become a group or faction of sorts then anyone can become leader or whatever. I also want to point out that I am not trying to cause problems with the Admins, this shouldnt be a problem because i've seen this method employed on other rp games, but if it is i am sorry.

If anyone has any thoughts or wishes to join please post or message me.
Hello, Bradok. I love seeing people taking some measures to gathering people up and creating a great roleplay environment. BUT, this isn't a recommended way to do it. I suggest doing things all in-character, meeting people through your character and creating the group from 100% pure roleplay. I know it's a challenge but to me I think you would find it most enjoyable; not to mention you'll get the sense that you actually earned it. Dunno, just a recommendation.
Thanks for the advice and I completely understand what you are trying to say. I dont want to step on any toes and I know this is a pure rp game, I just thought it would be easier for to arrange times and other aspects of rp since people arent always on at the same time. This way everyone will get the full use of their time, and not be waiting around for the others all day.
I like oranges.