Save Our Survivors

by Brettpenzer
Save Our Survivors
Can you survive the island?
ID:1258330

Here is where I will post all the FAQ that players want to know.

Q. Why is SOS limited to 4 players?
A. When I first started working on SOS I went through a whole process of how many players should the game have as I've never really developed a massive multi-player game before. First idea was one player and have seven AI survivors helping but I managed to nail the game down to four survivors and I programmed around that.

Q. Why is the window for SOS small?
A. Back on my old computer with the screen size of (1024x768) which is were I spent most of my time developing SOS. I made the window big enough for that screen and I know people out there have screen sizes of (2000x2000) but If I stretch the window I'll have to blur the graphics to match your window size so its your choice.

Q. How do I play SOS or Find a tutorial?
A. SOS uses the forums on its hub to give players the full tutorial about the game. There is no real instructions in how to play SOS as its built on freedom I haven't made it limited to where you can and can't go but if you just read before you judge my game and understand how to play it I might just listen to your interest.

Q. How to use custom character?
A. After press [Start Game] at the title screen you will come to a plane with loads of other characters if you press the dark shadow with a question mark this will show you the customization screen.

Please comment below on questions you would like me to answer?

-Thanks
Brett