Multi-Level Isometric Demo

by Michael3131
This demo allows users to build multiple Z planes onto the same map plane.
ID:126727

Using pixel_z like no tomorrow, this allows players to artificially increase their 'height' and appear to grow taller. It also masks blocks that hinder your view of your player, allowing flexibility when it comes to mapping areas! This is free to use, I only ask for a little mention if you can be bothered to place some for me. ;)

Be warned, this is *NOT* a highly efficient demo. I did this to the best of my ability and I'm quite aware that it could most likely have been done better. I'm simply posting this for the betterment of players experimenting with isometrics.

There is one bug, I use objects for blocks under stairs, and it causes a conflict with objects placing themselves over turfs. I've thus far been unable to fix the problem, though if BYOND fixes the issue where two turfs can't be stacked above one another, there will be no need for the obj blocks.

...But I ramble. If you have any questions, I'm occasionally on MSN via the email [email protected]

You can also contact me through email with that same address. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about the demo.