Bleach: World-Wide Adventures

by Critical172
Bleach: World-Wide Adventures
http://www.byond.com/games/Zagros5000/BleachSoulWars The Original Bleach WWA Ichigo's new bankai! (dual wield zangetsu), vandenreich, and Zaraki's Shikai! Updated DailyPvP-mmorpg style Bleach game, Bleach online! not naruto
ID:1279550

Poll: What is your favorite Event?

Final Horde Event 6% (10)
Reigai Event 32% (49)
Final Getsuga Tenshou Ichigo Event 15% (23)
Gotei 13 Event 18% (28)
Capture the Flag 16% (24)
Race Wars 10% (16)

Login to vote.

What is your favorite event? I'll be adding more events based on what get the most votes. Whether events should be more team-based, pvp-based, or story re-enacted.
Gotei 13 is most exciting but that healing shiz sooo annoying
Race Wars :D
Gotei 13 is the best, It incorporates teamwork. Though not many people use it. The thing that should be fixed about it though is that we can damage our teammates. If you're Koma you hurt your team rather than help them.

If friendlyfire could be off during this event it would be perfect.
Friendly Fire will never be off Crit Believe's having the chance to kill your own teammates and ruin the whole event for them is a good accesory to the events difficulty's :D, Like i said he's a Mad Scientist! If it makes you suffer and regret your actions than he's doing everything right LOL
In response to Royshin
There's no friendly fire though lol
Friendly fire should be taken out of ctf also.
theres no friendly fire in ctf either
When the fluff was the last time you played bro?
My own team mate ended up ko'ing me by mistake when they were trying to kill my attacker the other day .-..
ICHIGO BECUS THE FREE 10 LVLS XD
Battle Royale |: Bring it back plox