NBO

by Mav472
NBO
Stay Based, join the discord: https://discord.gg/TnfNcWt8FH
ID:1280953

ive advertised this game like there is no tomorrow and helped all the new players
Any Chance itll be up again? Or something we can do?
You just have to wait for Base to come online.
well i'll be here waiting, this game is truly great =D
When is this coming up T_T needs a 24/7 host this will rise in players then
if its not up tonight I doubt I'll be playing this, especially with no info on why its down or when its coming up. I was really looking forward to this too :/
this is a good game but i fear the lag will scare away new players :/
Why is it lagging so much today?I can't even load my character and it muted me as soon as I talked.
more people = lag if the server cant handle all the connections at once, they more then likely need a stronger server
In response to Kushman
Kushman wrote:
more people = lag if the server cant handle all the connections at once, they more then likely need a stronger server

Then they need to post host files up on hub so I can host.Yes my ports are forwarded I have hosted before and others joined.I just never hosting this game.

its a new game give them time, "Version Base
Date added: Jun 1" its been out what ? 2 weeks ? they are finally getting people so problems are sure to arrive
In response to Kushman
Well I'm just saying that this is a fun game that most people can't even play anymore.
cant get in it right now either =[
In response to Kushman
Kushman wrote:
cant get in it right now either =[

I can get in.I just can't load,delete,or click new.

i hope they fix these problems soon :/ i could get addicted to this game >.>
Yea i really could get addicted v.v was in the middle of killen someone when it lagged out
whyy isn't it up?
I liked your game hate to see it go i wanted to work on it was wondering if your willing to give it to me I'll place u as co-owner

email is [email protected]
Unban me Mavs
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6