ID:1290589

"...a video game, similar to an RPG, that is capable of supporting millions of players, in the same game world, at the same time. The very first players who enter the game will notice the planet they appear on is completely devoid of human infrastructure; they appear on a planet that has developed only plant-life and animals. Now, the perspective of the game will be 1st/3rd person in that the player will control a single character in the game and will control only their character's actions in the world. There will be no NPCs in the world, every character is a real player.

The game will simulate human needs in that player's characters will need to eat and drink. Characters will need to find shelter and need to avoid being too cold or too hot. Characters will need to defend themselves and their belongings from animals and other players. Characters will be able to invent their own tools, skills, buildings, and even weapons, to assist them in meeting their needs."

Sounds a bit like Minecraft meets Warcraft meets Freelancer. It looks like it has the potential to be quite awesome.

http://strt.cc/?ref=YW5ub3lpbmdfc3BsYXRAaG90bWFpbC5jb20_
So basically all of what my game does without the added RPG storyline.

They can't ever be original and always have to copy me, guess that makes me the unsung fad creator.
Looks like something Developous would've put together
op