ID:1292245

Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
This is just a proper feature request for something I mentioned in the fund-o-meter thread. I really think that games that have BYOND Membership perks should display a small icon in the game page listings.

Just imagine if some of the top 20 games did this. Every one viewing the first game page would see that, for example; they may be getting benefits in 5+ games if they purchase a membership.

Obviously the 5 will vary, but I really think this could help in the long run, and I think it would be really easy to add as well.

Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who reads this.
I think a margin on the right side of the game cards (below where the current player count icon is) that would contain certain icons would be cool. I'm pretty sure they used to have little icons for certain things like single-player, multiplayer, or both.
I would like to see this as well, would you like it in the pager listings?
I think this is a good idea and something we should promote more heavily. We did this once a while ago but it didn't catch fire, but now with the increased enthisiasm for helping BYOND (thanks!), it could work well.
In response to Tom
Glad to hear it. Thanks for the quick response!
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
I think this is a good idea and something we should promote more heavily. We did this once a while ago but it didn't catch fire, but now with the increased enthisiasm for helping BYOND (thanks!), it will work well.

I'll buy membership to myself, again, if that happens to any game that is good.

In response to Dark-DVF
Dark-DVF wrote:
Tom wrote:
I think this is a good idea and something we should promote more heavily. We did this once a while ago but it didn't catch fire, but now with the increased enthisiasm for helping BYOND (thanks!), it will work well.

I'll buy membership to myself, again, if that happens to any game that is good.

I think Teka would love to see this being he gives out memberships to people as gifts like crazy.

Most of BYOND (especially for the Anime section) tend to just want to play BYOND games and not make them. Being that as it may, there's no reason for some of them to acquire a BYOND membership, thus this would bring more demand towards that for gamers as well!

++