ID:1315282

Just to get this out of the way: Yes, I am still alive, and I have not forgotten BYOND...lol There's just been Life and other interests in the way. But I drop in from time to time, and a few months ago I noticed something on the Murder Mansion hub page.

This hub page was created on July 23rd, 2003. This means that this month is MM's 10th anniversary! 10 years ago, I created and originally released Murder Mansion (my notes say that I began work in April of that year, which makes the hub creation in July sound pretty accurate to me)

So then I knew. I just couldn't let this year go by without a Murder Mansion update! So I've been secretly working on one for the last few months.

My original intention was to keep completely quiet about it right up until I uploaded the new file. Make it a completely out-of-the-blue surprise for everyone.

However, *not* talking about it has been killing me, and the closer I get to a release, the worse it's been on me...lol

So, as some of you saw, I leaked a little screenshot recently and I let the cat out of the bag.

Well, the update is getting nearer to ready every day (it's in a more or less releasable state right now, but there are still items on the To-Do list that I want to knock out), so as I am wrapping things up, I wanted to start making a few posts detailing what's to come, just to let the steam out before I explode.

So keep an eye on the Murder Mansion hub page for some update preview posts (and, of course, for the eventual release!)
Happy, 10th anniversary to the game you were talking about.
In response to -._.DreamBunny._.-
Thanks!

I must admit that I'm a little hurt that no one else has replied. Have I been forgotten by the BYOND community? lol
I'm excited over the "return" of Murder Mansion. I've spent hours playing the game in the past. I am certainly looking forward to it!
Glad to see you back SSGX, and it is awesome that you are updating Murder Mansion. I've missed your games.