FART

by A2J2TIWARI
FART
Laughed Already? Wondering what the Game is All About? Play to Figure Out!
ID:1317691

About The Game:

FART is a funny themed game which you will definitely enjoy! A game where you PLAY as a PIG, yes a Pig! And have to avoid obstacles and consume items that will let you continue farting! Funny, right?

Also, the game gets difficult with time. The longer you stay, the faster the pig becomes and everything becomes difficult! Hell fun, isnt it?

And what happens if you stop farting? YOU DIE!

Tell me more? No! Play and find out yourself!

Enjoy Farting!

How To Play:

Controls:

W - Upward Movement
S - Downward Movement
Up Arrow Key - Upward Movement
Down Arrow Key - Downward Movement
Space - Pause

Items:

HUDs:

Credits:

• A2J2TIWARI: Game Designer, Graphic Artist
  • Megablaze:Game Programmer
  • Freesound.org: Sounds
  • Incompetech.com: Sounds

Special Thanks:
Our Dearest and The Best
No Rape?
No Children?

-1 fan
Great game. Add beans.
I'm going to copy you're background for my game do you care?
New favorite Byond game , Epic Legend has nothing on this >:3! Make me a fan sign for my forum pic A2
In response to Mikey Reborn
Mikey Reborn wrote:
New favorite Byond game , Epic Legend has nothing on this >:3! Make me a fan sign for my forum pic A2

tap space loads if you're having trouble staying alive
This game is too sexy.
Lol this defines sexy. :) awesome game.
<3 beautifully done
In response to Yusuke13
Yusuke13 wrote:
<3 beautifully done

Yut Put wrote:
-The beam doesn't always fire out of the center of the tuning fork

-It would be nice if the health was displayed as "blips" below the pause/help buttons like in kirby. That way the player could check the HP without having to turn his/her eyes towards the bottom corner of the screen.

-A brief intro during the first time a player starts the game would be nice to explain why a farting pig is flying through a cave while being chased by a tuning fork.

-One cool feature could be a "burp" that makes you lose -50% gas and detonates all the bombs on the screen.

Nuu dont suggest anything , ITS PERFECT Q.Q
In response to Mikey Reborn
Mikey Reborn wrote:
Nuu dont suggest anything , ITS PERFECT Q.Q

Needs more immersion
Yut Put wrote:
-The beam doesn't always fire out of the center of the tuning fork

That shouldn't happen (though not 100% sure), what might be happening is that you're moving so fast that the lazer when fired can't move fast enough, so the small delay where the fork stops moving while the lazer is leaving the fork "hole" doesn't last long enough (because you're moving too fast for the lazer to leave the fork). The fork always keeps up with the max speed of the player, but the lazer doesn't. I have run into that, and I'll figure out something for later versions.

-It would be nice if the health was displayed as "blips" below the pause/help buttons like in kirby. That way the player could check the HP without having to turn his/her eyes towards the bottom corner of the screen.

Good idea, I'm fine with adding that, I would make it so you can have 1~5 lives that are shown as seperate hearts on the HUD(<3 <3 <3 <3 <3) and then when you get more then 5 lives, it displays it as it currently is (<3 x 6).
[EDIT:]
Rereading I realised this isn't exactly what you suggested, but I'd rather keep it off of the top screen, I don't want it to be distracting or to get in the way if a player moves high up.

-A brief intro during the first time a player starts the game would be nice to explain why a farting pig is flying through a cave while being chased by a tuning fork.

We have updates planned, something related to this will be done in a later version.

-One cool feature could be a "burp" that makes you lose -50% gas and detonates all the bombs on the screen.

This is also related to something in future versions, you'll have to wait and see.
Sometimes I look at this , make sure im still in the top ten , then brag and log off.
Amazing arcade game for BYOND. I fully condone and appluad you, good sir!
anyone have a thumbnail for this so i can get the came added to twitch?