In response to AJX
AJX wrote:
If you were given strict guidelines to adhere to and a scoring system then your loathing wouldn't matter.

Guidelines wouldn't make the difference, more often than not, my thought would be "time to check out some games... but I don't like the games I have to check out already... and I'm forced to adhere to these guidelines which are counter to my own beliefs... hey look! A guy in BYOND Help needs me! Perfect excuse, here I come!"

You guys shouldn't need to waste more of your time doing something that doesn't benefit you.

It's all for the greater good. The greater good.

The parenthesis in the above paragraph concerns me.

Shouldn't. I'm only hostile to people in real time, never on forums. It's impossible to aggravate me enough on forums to get such a response. I can run to the other moderators to deal with the situation while I go and cool off. Hurrah maturity! ;)

GG bad suggestion thread. -.-

No such thing as a bad suggestion, only one that requires discussion. Don't be deterred from voicing your thoughts on possible improvements in the future.
In response to Tiberath
Tiberath wrote:
It's all for the greater good. The greater good.

Her laugh was so annoying. Annoying
In response to Falacy
Rip Naruto game, change name, and next day you are in top 50.

Doesn't make sense, what everyone else supposed to do who want to do more than change name, and not anime based at all?
Page: 1 2