ID:132982

I've been noticing a lot of libraries and demos are completely useless, and just confuse people on processes.

I was wondering if like the idea of people marking games as rips, you could incorporate something in to flag libraries that are not effective/documented to be either removed, or sectioned off into the large mass?

Pirion wrote:
I've been noticing a lot of libraries and demos are completely useless, and just confuse people on processes.

I was wondering if like the idea of people marking games as rips, you could incorporate something in to flag libraries that are not effective/documented to be either removed, or sectioned off into the large mass?

We are working on documenting all decent libraries in DreamMakers, and using that as the central repository for resources instead of having a generic search. So when people write libraries in the future they should submit them to DM if they want them to be visible. We'll be making a news post regarding this effort at some point, once we take care of a little more groundwork.