ID:133028

Could the dummy temporary client (discussed in [link]) used to transmit server topic messages be made DM-inaccessible? Namely by means of a for() loop (for(var/client/C)), since it's otherwise properly inaccessible (AFAIK). Since it's not exactly even a whole or proper client and is only used for internal stuff, we should have no business accessing it; I suggest the ability to do that to be removed, since it could only cause problems when this client isn't taken into consideration (which should currently be the case for a lot of projects and programmers), since it doesn't behave like one would expect a client to, and requires validating every client ever being looped through in order to completely prevent potential (though not necessarily common) problems (normally AFAIK, you don't have to bother with validating clients/their mobs if you don't mess with client/New() in the project).
So yeah... this isn't a very important suggestion, but I feel it should be implemented, which hopefully should be simple and pretty quick to do. :P
Note: The minority of this isn't worth adding on to the back-burner! >_>

(Quick and easy clarification for people that haven't read the other topic: this code-
world/Topic()
for(var/client/C)
world << "Found client: ([C]) key ([C.key]) mob ([C.mob])"

mob/verb
Communicate()
world.Export("127.0.0.1:111?abc")

...gives this output after Communicate() is ran:
Found client: (Kaioken) key (Kaioken) mob (Kaioken)
Found client: () key () mob ()

I'd like not to get that 2nd client.)